The Undergarment Poll

FuzzyMerkin

What's your undergarment of choice?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. For the girls: Which item do you wear most often?

• regular panties, you perve!
    • hipsters/French knickers, cause I'm sexy...
    • string tangas/thongs, cause I'm even more sexier!
    • long johns - and stop sneering now, will yeh?
    • me? I can't afford knickers - honest, officer!
    • other
  2. 2. For the guys: Which item do you wear most often?

• regular briefs cause I'm a regular bloke
    • boxer shorts - I need that extra freedom
    • g-strings - makes them all drool and swoon
    • long johns - my grandpa wore them so they can't be bad
    • who needs pants? I let it all dangle freely
    • other

It's all for strictly scientific reasons. :)

And of course yu're all welcome to post pics of your undergarment of choice. B)

Ooops...just realized that you need to reply to both polls to make it work. Please vote "other" on the poll that doesn't concern you - otherwise the results will be complete nonsense.

Sorry, t'is my first poll... :blush:

:hysterical:

Just seems the best chocie when you're wearing tight jeans. :D

Oh yes I agree. Also, comfort is a good argument... there is no chance of a wedgie when the forementioned "buttfloss" is wedged so good ya can't even feel it :)

Oh yes I agree. Also, comfort is a good argument... there is no chance of a wedgie when the forementioned "buttfloss" is wedged so good ya can't even feel it :)

There's a woman who knows her knickers! :D

I can't stand granny panties.

Hahaha my friend Tom jokingly bought me granny panties for my 17th birthday and they went all the way past my belly button! But to actually wear those, nah that'd be uncomfortable.

The second choice for the ladies is nice.

Boxer briefs, which wasn't a choice in the poll.

:( It's my first poll! :(

There'll be more choices in the upcoming "leather, whips and handcuffs" one. B)

The second choice for the ladies is nice.

French knickers are great with dresses and skirts. Can't stand them with trousers though.

Briefs while upright, I need the support but I like to sleep in boxers for the cooling effect :D

Yep, the same for me. Btw, this is a really weird thread on a Led Zeppelin forum site. But when in Rome...........

Hey, here's a question for you all. I originally typed "for you women", but then many sports people, dancers, artists, etc, male and female, wear these. How many of you actually like wearing tights? Because my wife.......

absolutely hates them with a passion!!! Ha ha.

On my wedding day, when the reception was over, we said goodbye to everyone, and then my new wife and I went into the stretch limo to take us to our hotel. As soon as the car took off, there was my new elegant bride, taking off her stockings like she had discovered spiders down her legs.

And she's squirming and straining, and says, "you'd better enjoy these on me now, because you'll never see me in them again".

I have worn tights a couple of times for fancy dress. I can't remember it being the deadly torture that my wife makes it out to be.

I'm kind of surprised that no one has commented on tights. I'd be interested how many of you hate them like my dear wifey.

I like tights, but I dislike when people wear them the wrong way. Like wearing them beneath shorts or wearing black stockings under something white, thats a no no. I have no objection to wearing them myself, as long as it's appropriate.

I x-rayed a guy once that was fell off a horse during riding. I remember x-raying his ankle and lumbar spine, (back). His girlfriend/wife was in the room too whilst I was performing the examination, as I came in on call, and I thought I might need a bit of assistance with removing clothing. And as many horse riders do, he had on these tights, which prevent chaffing.

Now, as a dude, I have no problem with any of that. But I couldn't imagine anything worse for a guy in tights to have to be admitted to the emergencey department of a hospital. Firstly, the ambulance guys, then the people in the waiting room, then the doctors and nurses, then the radiographers like myself, then back to the emergency room and so on and so forth.

Even if I had no problem with wearing a pair for some sort of sports activity, I would always be thinking in the back of my mind, "what happens if I have an accident?" That would prevent me. I also remember quite distinctly when I walked into the emergency department to collect him, a woman visiting another patient there looking at him, (as his trouser leg was rolled up) and having a bit of a grin on her face.

It sounds dumb I know, but there you go. No frigging way would I be caught like that so that someone could laugh at me.

But man, his girlfriend/wife was a stunner!! Holey moley. I must confess that I had trouble keeping my eyes off her. She was model material, a little short perhaps, but a stunner otherwise.

Now why did I put that in?

Archived