The Undergarment Poll

FuzzyMerkin

What's your undergarment of choice?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. For the girls: Which item do you wear most often?

• regular panties, you perve!
    • hipsters/French knickers, cause I'm sexy...
    • string tangas/thongs, cause I'm even more sexier!
    • long johns - and stop sneering now, will yeh?
    • me? I can't afford knickers - honest, officer!
    • other
  2. 2. For the guys: Which item do you wear most often?

• regular briefs cause I'm a regular bloke
    • boxer shorts - I need that extra freedom
    • g-strings - makes them all drool and swoon
    • long johns - my grandpa wore them so they can't be bad
    • who needs pants? I let it all dangle freely
    • other

Its taken me 5 years on here in various guises to post a fully clothed picture (did it today........I feel so naughty).

Guess I'll do the lingerie shoot before I hit 60.

Long johns are the new male thong you know..............eat your heart out Peter Stringfellow.

Why's that? :huh:

:mellow: Why is a thread on underwear weird on a Zeppelin site? You know, Zeppelin, music, a band, songs, albums. Underwear, well, underwear. The 2 really don't go together, but as I said, when in Rome...........

Someone mentioned long johns. Ugh! I wouldn't be caught dead in those grandpa things. I have worn pyjama pants when I've been really cold. I can live with that. But never grandpa garb. :angry:

:mellow: Why is a thread on underwear weird on a Zeppelin site? You know, Zeppelin, music, a band, songs, albums. Underwear, well, underwear. The 2 really don't go together, but as I said, when in Rome...........

But this is the Ramble On, forum...it's not supposed to be anything Zep related.

Basically this is for the most of us who have nothing further to contribute to the talks of Led Zeppelin, considering almost every topic that could've been created about Zep already has been.

If it wasn't for this random shit, would many of us be here anyways? I know I would've left a while ago

But this is the Ramble On, forum...it's not supposed to be anything Zep related.

Basically this is for the most of us who have nothing further to contribute to the talks of Led Zeppelin, considering almost every topic that could've been created about Zep already has been.

If it wasn't for this random shit, would many of us be here anyways? I know I would've left a while ago

I see your point. I would have never thought of underwear as a thread, but I suppose that's what makes us all different.

My wife tells me all the time I'm too serious. It even shows in what I watch. I rarely watch comedies, it's always serious movies, anything WW2, documentaries, etc.

Oh well.

Hey MrsRobertPlant. I wonder how you would have composed yourself if you were in my shoes x-raying that horse riding dude? Be honest: Would you have laughed and sniggered?, (inwardly at least).

Its taken me 5 years on here in various guises to post a fully clothed picture (did it today........I feel so naughty).

Guess I'll do the lingerie shoot before I hit 60.

*Sets timer*. I'm ready. :)

I'd say Zep and underwear (or no underwear) go together a lot better than say Zep and the next POTUS... :P

*Sets timer*. I'm ready. :)

I'd say Zep and underwear (or no underwear) go together a lot better than say Zep and the next POTUS... :P

I have Led Zeppelin Boxers several pair and Led zeppelin Jammy's.I would post them but better not .

You don't have to wear them on the pic you know. :rolleyes:

Oh well that totally destoys all hopes i had for this thread.The reason i cant show them is i am away from home for two weeks in the Gulf of Mexico and they are home so is my camera and scanner set up so no undies for the ladies to see today.LOL

I have Led Zeppelin Boxers several pair and Led zeppelin Jammy's.I would post them but better not .

I have Led Zep jammies, too! Are yours the III album cover pattern?

Back to the "knickers" (hehe, I love English words)....I wear plain ol' panties, but those French hipster dealies look cool. I'd NEVER wear a thong, though...there is no way that can be comfortable, I don't care what anybody says.

edit: When I say panties, I mean the bikini-cut kind - not the granny ones! Seriously, can grannies even wear those anymore? The way pants are cut today, they're basically pretty much out of the question for all but the oldest grannies!

I have Led Zep jammies, too! Are yours the III album cover pattern?

I don't know why I'm reviving this thread!! But seriously, Led Zep 111 jammies? You could call a set, "Since I've been wearing you - your friends when you're out on the lounge".

I think a Houses of the Holy pj set would look awesome.

^I KNOW!

It irritates me that they don't have all of those things for girls, too!

I really wish they'd make more Zeppelin tee shirts in the same styles as the men's, but in women's cuts. It wouldn't be hard--they'd just have to screen print more sizes. I can't really wear men's tees without looking like a slob. LOL

^I KNOW!

It irritates me that they don't have all of those things for girls, too!

I really wish they'd make more Zeppelin tee shirts in the same styles as the men's, but in women's cuts. It wouldn't be hard--they'd just have to screen print more sizes. I can't really wear men's tees without looking like a slob. LOL

I know what you mean. When you do find girl's band shirts they're all glittery and pink- ewww!! And for underwear I get sick of hearts and other femmy stuff :lol: I've actually printed some of my own shirts and when I buy shirts I get them in mens smalls or mediums. My brother wears XXL's and XXXL's and I can wear them as dresses!!

I don't know why I'm reviving this thread!! But seriously, Led Zep 111 jammies? You could call a set, "Since I've been wearing you - your friends when you're out on the lounge".

I think a Houses of the Holy pj set would look awesome.

:lol: I give a big "Hats Off" to Led Zep PJs! :D

Houses of the Holy would look cool! With the kids and rocks picture from the knees down, and then a nice orange sky on the upper part. I like. Here are some other Led Zep PJ pants I found:

http://www.amazon.com/Zeppelin-Lantern-Ima...l/dp/B000JLU1JK

http://www.amazon.com/Zeppelin-lounge-Phys...s/dp/B0010Y1KWM

I couldn't find the exact ones I have...maybe they're not making them anymore. I did find boxer shorts with the same pattern as mine, though. So here you go - LZ III print pants, no joking!

http://www.tattooapparel.com/product/246/D..._NWT_Large.html

Hey MrsRobertPlant. I wonder how you would have composed yourself if you were in my shoes x-raying that horse riding dude? Be honest: Would you have laughed and sniggered?, (inwardly at least).

I would've definitely have laughed aloud! Thats not something people see everyday unless you live in the Village, downtown :D

Well I'll be a doctor of sorts, and might be put in even odder positions with patients :lol:

I should buy those boxers for my girlfreind so i have a built in excuse for staring at her ass all day long. In fact all girls should wear these in public with zep t shirts that says led zeppelin across the boobs. So then i can say, i like led oo zeppelin too.

In fact all girls should wear these in public with zep t shirts that says led zeppelin across the boobs. So then i can say, i like led oo zeppelin too.

Ha ha ha. I read that too quickly, and thought the "oo" was a typo. But upon a second reading, well yeah, I got it.........Hilarious.

Archived