One of my favourite videos on Youtube

claudia

Yeah, this video is for us women here - I love to watch it and I love the way Robert moves from 00:57 - 00:59 - WOW.

yeah, its all about the way he moves. no other singer, rockstar, celebrity or whatever could ever touch that. sexiest man alive: robert plant in the 70's

"have mercy" is right. Wheew!! Very hot. Ya know, if Zep hadn't worked out Percy could have been very successful as a male dancer-he has all the right moves and equipment! :P

*note the increased hip swiveling when the woman goes to the stage with her camera*

Here is one of my favourite videos on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUpdBvu3Vo

Oooh yeah, the good old days when you could stand at the front of the stage and smile longingly up at him. I don't know why they replaced him with a mean, cranky old man who can't even quote the gospel right. Woe is me; oh well. Thanks for posting; love the video. So he did; and he kept on boogie-ing.

"have mercy" is right. Wheew!! Very hot. Ya know, if Zep hadn't worked out Percy could have been very successful as a male dancer-he has all the right moves and equipment! :P

*note the increased hip swiveling when the woman goes to the stage with her camera*

Duly noted; nice the way he moves there. Good thing he did it while he still could.

Archived