JimmyPageZoSo56's 7th hour study hall

JimmyPageZoSo56

I am jealous of you, I hardly traveled.

Only to Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. England too, but that was when I was 4, I can't remember anything.

You traveled to all my favorite places

We did it all in one trip, and it was mostly free cos my dad had conferences that were all over the world when he was working, so we had a lot of frequent flyer miles, enough to make it to those places in like 2 1/2 weeks. And a couple years after that we went to Alaska, again, on frequent flyer miles. They're a beautiful thing, those free miles :lol: That's how we're affording Hawaii in 3 weeks! :yay: (I don't deserve it, it'll be my sixth time there.)

HEY! My French teacher assigned a bunch of adjectives we don't even know how to conjugate yet! We just started fucking conjugating adjectives yesterday! And they were possessive adjectives at that! I don't even know what these mean! :rant::angry:

Actually…I wasn't being sarcastic :hysterical:

But I figured it out… :lol:

But what the hell is a "d?" Some kind of monetary unit, I know, but what does it stand for? I feel stupid asking this. It's like asking what a $ means or a Œ„´‰?Á¨ˆØ?”’»ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ?ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯?¿?‹›??‡°·‚—±±—??ç??˜µ??÷æ…¬???©ƒ?ßåœ?´®†¥¨ˆø?“‘«?–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡

:blush: Nevermind…It's on here somewhere but I can't find the euro symbol at the moment…

• 3 weeks later...

So am I, Zach.

Yay! I went to the library today to work on my group science project and we weren't getting that far, cos we had a really big broad topic (Wind and Ocean/Waves as energy sources). So my partner emailed our science teacher who said that we could have an extension on the project AND passes to the library for study hall. :yay:

Awesome, that's great. I wish I had an extension, Vannis

So, my guy friend's birthday is today, so I am going to give him a little gift in school. He likes the Red Hot Chilli Peppers a lot, so it's related to that.

And, I am watching his band's videos on Youtube, yay. He says he hates their singer and now I can understand :lol:

I say so a lot

Am I allowed to show it? Yeah… it's so stupid though.

Sooooo stupid like you don't even wanna watch it. Just no. Ugh. Btw, I am not friends with that guy. I'm friends with the guy with the black hair, though. :ph34r:

Beware if you click this link, TURN THE SPEAKERS DOWN! Very high-pitched noises.

:blink:

WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT

:lol:

I guess I could show it

I mean it's on Youtube to begin with

So, this is his band, and they are trying new things now so they don't sound like that anymore. The sound is pretty messy

Guy friend's band

And don't judge by the singer, they hate him

He plays bass and is in the chocolate brown shirt with the yellow mark.

I like him so much :D

Wow Rabia. First of all, your guy friend: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And second of all, the band: Awesome! Definitely better than mine. :lol:

HANDS OFF, he's mine

:angry:

Nah, just kidding

Thank you so much Vannis for the compliment, but he says he hates his earlier stuff.

I don't know why. I bet your band isn't bad, I mean they're a couple years older than you. So, I mean it's great that you even have a band.

Archived