JimmyPageZoSo56's 7th hour study hall

JimmyPageZoSo56

You're still starting off.

It's alright, you have a long way to go

:lol:

I could imagine little 10 year olds with basses and guitars, awesome

Haha, that was actually back when I played electric violin in my band. :hysterical:

Hoo, yeah, long way to go alright. Only problem is, our dear bassist is so fucking rich (born in the Netherlands, moved somewhere, moved somewhere, etc, moved to Seattle, and then moved to KC) so he could up and move at any time. And his dad might become the CEO of Sprint. :wacko:

Haha, that was actually back when I played electric violin in my band. :hysterical:

Hoo, yeah, long way to go alright. Only problem is, our dear bassist is so fucking rich (born in the Netherlands, moved somewhere, moved somewhere, etc, moved to Seattle, and then moved to KC) so he could up and move at any time. And his dad might become the CEO of Sprint. :wacko:

Damn, that's a tough situation.

Ground him down, nah just kidding. But, unfortunately, band members get separated.

Then, by a stroke of fate, you guys will all be reunited when you're older, somehow

I really hate the singer of my guy friend's band, why don't they just kick him out.

Damn, that's a tough situation.

Ground him down, nah just kidding. But, unfortunately, band members get separated.

Then, by a stroke of fate, you guys will all be reunited when you're older, somehow

I really hate the singer of my guy friend's band, why don't they just kick him out.

Good thing is, if his dad becomes CEO, it's likely that they'll stay here cos his mum works for Sprint. :)

IT wasn't that hard to kick the singer of my band out, though I once had a long phone conversation (more like phone screaming session) with him about why the hell we have so many problems about the situation, etc.

Ah, ok that gives me ideas. Phone screaming session :lol:

So, here's praying that that guy's dad will be a CEO :D

Oh, he sure is a CEO already. Of a really big company around here called Embarq. But man, Sprint would be oh so COOL!

Btw, most all of the concerts around here are in the SPRINT Center. Needless to say, I haven't been. :(:lol:

Well, thanks.

Actually, we're getting together tomorrow! :yay: I love band practices :lol:

There's such energy playing in a band, it's exhilarating. I love it. I even love it when my drummer and I just get together and jam. It's so fun. Last time we were jamming on "The Ocean" "Heartbreaker" and "Living Loving Maid" :lol:

I HAVE NO HOMEWORK WHATSOEVER because we havn't studied much this week, the annual day program was good, a bit preachy, but good.

I'm currently looking for information on Indo-Russian relationship for MUN tomorrow.

Nope, I'm Evangelical Lutheran.

You mean your school or your family?

My family never goes to church, but sometimes I have to go to church because everyone in our school has to go. So that's why I have to go to church. And I don't get it, at 11pm!?

WHY

No, my family. Neither of my schools had anything to do with church. At. All.

Well, I'm not that surprised that it's 11 pm cos of like 12am mass in teh Catholic church…

I dunno, really.

Yep. Well you're lucky. I don't want to go to church. I have nothing to do with this religion.

He did sound like a valley girl! It was kind of funny but he was saying like "And then like, he like did this like,…"

I don't know, I sort of talk that way, it happens by accident. It doesn't sound weird when I do it though.

Niinku, huh? How is that pronounced? is it like neenkoo?

I was practicing my Hawaiian yesterday!

Aloha kakahiaka! :)

Haha, I'd like to hear Jimmy talk like that :lol:

Yea it does sound normal when a girl talks like that..

Haha neenkoo. A bit like that, I'm not sure because it's hard to write in English how to pronounce Finnish. :lol: Finnish sounds stupid

Cool Hawaiian, what does that mean?

Aloha kakahiaka = Good morning!

Yeah, it is kind of hard to describe how things are pronounced through writing…

Some Hawaiian words that everyone mispronounces:

lei > pronounced leh-ee > not "lay"

lu'au > pronounced loo-ah-oo > not lua

poi > pronounced poh-ee > not poy.

So yeah, it is hard to know how things are pronounced through writing.

Archived