Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chasenblues

who's this guy?

very early jimmy...jimmy14.jpg

Jimmy Page and his friend David Hampson performing two songs on the BBC television program 'All Your Own' with host Huw Wheldon

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :)

Jimmy Page and his friend David Hampson performing two songs on the BBC television program 'All Your Own' with host Huw Wheldon

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :) :P:P:P yes yes i know ijust saw the clip of this on youtube :thumbsup:

Ma'ma Don't Allow No Skiffle Around Here and the other song. Can't remember at the moment.

Huw Wheldon turned out ok too...he is now known as Sir Huw Wheldon.

Oh I remember the first time I watched this on youtube! I thought it was so cute how he said that he wanted to study cancer and stuff (or was it germs? can't remember! gotta watch it again). :D

Ma'ma Don't Allow No Skiffle Around Here and the other song. Can't remember at the moment.

Huw Wheldon turned out ok too...he is now known as Sir Huw Wheldon.

I think it was the Cotton Song or something like that.

"I'm going to do biological research"......WRONG...you are going to become a Satan-worshipping drug fueled rock god....the greatest rock guitarist ever!!! :D

P.S. I love the part when Jimmy blushes....very shy boy!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :)

No one's impressed.

I get that song stuff in my head all the time, so I haven't seen it lately. Great, now it's in my head.

His parents must have been soooo proud of him. :D

Skiffle on, Jimmy! :thumbsup:

The drummer's son posted a message on the NME blog the night of the 02 gig.

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=10&...amp;pb=1#c43313

Comment from: Andy [Visitor]

Easily best band in the world....but does that matter? They are just great to listen to from birth until death. i shall be glued to the comments etc. My Dad Dave Housego played the drums with Jimmy Page and was best friends with him at scchool! No free ticket though! See 'Jimmy Page Age 14' on You Tube and spot my old man! Wish I was in the queue! Bring it on Home.

10/12/07 @ 18:35

Edit: To add YouTube link to page 2.

Edited by Lady Goodman

That is just adorable!

Jimmy whistling...cool drums. And I've never known a bass player who Made his own bass. Cool. :)

"I'm going to do biological research"......WRONG...you are going to become a Satan-worshipping drug fueled rock god....

...whch means he was quite right...