zep tour to happen

404neal

do not believe anything robert plant says to the media.he loves f#$king with them.remember he said there would be no 02 show?i do business with someone in dallas texas,i was talking to him the day when the newspapers here in the u.s. came out with jimmy page's story that zep would tour in september.he told me that one of his best friends works at the american airlines arena and that zep's people were inquiring about availability this was top secret and this was 2 weeks before jimmy's story hit the press,robert plant is doing the right thing by downplaying the zep tour,if they announce the zep tour before he and allison krause's tour begins all the focus will be on zeppelin and not their tour behind their great album.also robert is legally obligated now to tour with her if he was to pull the plug so he could concentrate on zep he would get his ass sued big time.remember a major tour takes alot of planning look for it to be announced mid summer KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

What a privledge to join here and get instant top secret information, and it's on the official website so it must be true! I hope this Dallas dude doesn't get put on double secret probation and no more news comes out.

Anyone who reads this must maintain silence, don't tell the band the cat's out of the bag.

The tour has already begun. Led Zeppelin played the Alamodome in San Antonio last night. Eddie Van Halen checked himself out of rehab and joined in during the encore.

I'm sure this is old news by now. They were headed towards Dallas this morning.

The tour has already begun. Led Zeppelin played the Alamodome in San Antonio last night. Eddie Van Halen checked himself out of rehab and joined in during the encore.

I'm sure this is old news by now. They were headed towards Dallas this morning.

You forgot to mention the 150 piece orchestra and 47 go-go dancers. Also that the Rolling Stones are the opening band.

do not believe anything robert plant says to the media.he loves f#$king with them.remember he said there would be no 02 show?i do business with someone in dallas texas,i was talking to him the day when the newspapers here in the u.s. came out with jimmy page's story that zep would tour in september.he told me that one of his best friends works at the american airlines arena and that zep's people were inquiring about availability this was top secret and this was 2 weeks before jimmy's story hit the press,robert plant is doing the right thing by downplaying the zep tour,if they announce the zep tour before he and allison krause's tour begins all the focus will be on zeppelin and not their tour behind their great album.also robert is legally obligated now to tour with her if he was to pull the plug so he could concentrate on zep he would get his ass sued big time.remember a major tour takes alot of planning look for it to be announced mid summer KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

um, YOU were talking to robert? okay, ya, um, right.

time will tell.

Jimmy Page told me over waffles and orange juice yesterday morning that Led Zeppelin were definitely going to be touring, and that their first stop would be Topeka, Kansas.

Jimmy wants to hang out with the real people from Topeka - not those fakes from anywhere else. People in Topeka are real man....

Archived