Led Zeppelin song to be played live for the first time!

fyi I can't quit you babe was an early staple. Out on the tiles, NYC 9-70. I reckon good times bad times, I have yet to hear a live rendition. If JB Jr can bang out the drum track on fool in the rain accurately, let 'em at it. It is really one of the best drum tracks ever, both in terms of applicability to the song, technical prowess, and bonzo riffic ness...

I am rooting for Fool In the Rain even though I wont be there. But it appears Ill get to see it someday on DVD id reports are true. Do any of you guitar players know how Page gets that sound out of the lead on this song? I love the lead in it. Of course they probably wont play it because it has the piano in it which is not electric.

I am rooting for Fool In the Rain even though I wont be there. But it appears Ill get to see it someday on DVD id reports are true. Do any of you guitar players know how Page gets that sound out of the lead on this song? I love the lead in it. Of course they probably wont play it because it has the piano in it which is not electric.

Jimmy uses an octave pedal that replicates the note by an octave. I forget which one he uses actually.

MXR maybe?

How bout' one vote for "In the Light". Having that nice synth come in with the guitar...Damn I could name a bunch that I would like to hear them play at the start...

Jimmy uses an octave pedal that replicates the note by an octave. I forget which one he uses actually.

MXR maybe?

How bout' one vote for "In the Light". Having that nice synth come in with the guitar...Damn I could name a bunch that I would like to hear them play at the start...

Thanks for the info

Archived