What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 4 weeks later...

Lately, I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars. (Or should I say, Dancing with the Has-Beens & Unknowns :lol: ) I've also been enjoying stuff on PBS, like Masterpiece Mystery: Inspector Lewis and The Vicar of Dibley. (I don't have cable, so the choices are rather slim. I usually just watch movies. :) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our local PBS station is showing American Masters Les Paul :Chasing Sound right now.

I LOVE Les Paul, may he rest in peace.

They just showed an interview with Jeff Beck. Maybe there will be one with Jimmy.

I don't know if this is being shown nationally tonight, but I would highly recommend watching it.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/les-paul/chasing-sound-in-memoriam-1915-2009/100/

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Our local PBS station is showing American Masters Les Paul :Chasing Sound right now.

I LOVE Les Paul, may he rest in peace.

They just showed an interview with Jeff Beck. Maybe there will be one with Jimmy.

I don't know if this is being shown nationally tonight, but I would highly recommend watching it.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/les-paul/chasing-sound-in-memoriam-1915-2009/100/

I saw that quite a while ago. I liked it and I thought it was interesting. Unfortunately no Jimmy interview. :( However, the American Masters show about Atlantic Records has interviews with both Jimmy and Robert. :)

I saw that quite a while ago. I liked it and I thought it was interesting. Unfortunately no Jimmy interview. sad.gif However, the American Masters show about Atlantic Records has interviews with both Jimmy and Robert. smile.gif

Thanks for the tip, 'a clockwork tangerine'. smile.gif

I will have to watch for a replay of it, or maybe just buy it off of PBS. I would bet that it would be a video worth having in one's collection.

By the way, they did play a snippet of Communication Breakdown in the Les Paul piece. biggrin.gif

Now I am watching Washington The Warrior on The History Channel.

I love Early American History and have a bit of expertise on George Washington. I have an extensive book collection on these subjects, and am always looking for more information on my favorite historical figure. (My second favorite is Abraham Lincoln, whom I have read alot about and have a wealth of info on, too.)

• 2 weeks later...