Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

NASCAR testing from Daytona - taped from Friday - can't wait for Speedweeks next month! :yesnod:

I am watching more on TV now that I have connected a laptop to the set, and am now able to stream anything I find free on the Internet, to the big screen. Like shows from Hulu and Animal Planet shows.

And the $$$ I am saving by cutting the the Cable TV, and just keeping the High Speed Internet. I'm paying around $35/month for 15/1.

Edited by The Rover

The Day After Tomorrow, I have it on DVD, but there is nothing else on Television, except about 250 channels of shit to choose from!!!!

Snooker Masters Final....Come on Ronnie lets hope you give that boring t**t Selby a good hiding.

Just caught a Party Political Broadcast by The Conservatives. Hilarious. Best comedy programme I have seen since Cameron last spurted his rich pal funding bollocks. Wheel out some " real people", who are of course extras, to tell all how great he is. Tremendous stuff Dave. I believed every word

I'm streaming youtube on my TV, watching The Thievery Corporation live in the KCRW radio studios from 2011

I'm streaming youtube on my TV, watching The Thievery Corporation live in the KCRW radio studios from 2011

I too am streaming You Tube and watching Breakout. Prison Breaks. Love em.