What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Game of Thrones", season 7, episode 10.

The new and final season of GoT premieres in less than 48 hours.  It will be awesome, epic and definitely unpredictable.  I am sad to see the series end, however, I can't wait.  

Edited by kingzoso

On 4/13/2019 at 2:21 AM, kingzoso said:

"Game of Thrones", season 7, episode 10.

The new and final season of GoT premieres in less than 48 hours.  It will be awesome, epic and definitely unpredictable.  I am sad to see the series end, however, I can't wait.  

I have never seen it.  I heard it is similar to the game Kings Quest?  Is that accurate or not?

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I have never seen it.  I heard it is similar to the game Kings Quest?  Is that accurate or not?

To be honest, I have never heard of Kings Quest. 

What I do know is that "Game of Thrones" is one of the greatest television series of all-time (and I believe millions of others would agree).

I strongly urge you to take the time and watch GoT from the very beginning.  I do not think that you will be disappointed.

Will someone back me up and tell Rick to watch "Game of Thrones".

3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

To be honest, I have never heard of Kings Quest. 

What I do know is that "Game of Thrones" is one of the greatest television series of all-time (and I believe millions of others would agree).

I strongly urge you to take the time and watch GoT from the very beginning.  I do not think that you will be disappointed.

Will someone back me up and tell Rick to watch "Game of Thrones".

Well I have streaming. I pay for Fubo and have You Tube TV and Hulu.  Do you know the network its on?  Is it over with?  I have Showtime.  I watched all 5 seasons of Ray Donovan on there.  That is good. Man can that guy drink Scotch and whiskey

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Anybody else as disappointed in the "Game of Thrones" ultimate battle episode as I was?

Spoiler

I thought it was great with one exception. I was almost too nervous to watch it as I expected a lot of main characters to bow out. At least one Stark kid if not a couple, Lady Brianne and the big wranga bloke that was pursuing her, either Jamie or Tyrrian, some shocking moments where favourites were GONE. I was surprised almost everyone stayed alive. But overall, I thought they did a good job on a difficult ep - having a battle last that long can get tired quickly.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:26 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Anybody else as disappointed in the "Game of Thrones" ultimate battle episode as I was?

Meh, what a letdown and dark as hell. Now that I think of it, it could have been Citizen Cane level shit going on and I would never know it from that horrible darkness. Muddiest film I have ever seen.

2 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Meh, what a letdown and dark as hell. Now that I think of it, it could have been Citizen Cane level shit going on and I would never know it from that horrible darkness. Muddiest film I have ever seen.

Far to dark even with all the lights off,  2000(?) Dolthraki gone with a flicker, the most disappointing  battle  scene (so far) of the whole eight series. Other than that a fairly satisfying episode.

15 hours ago, JTM said:

Far to dark even with all the lights off,  2000(?) Dolthraki gone with a flicker, the most disappointing  battle  scene (so far) of the whole eight series. Other than that a fairly satisfying episode.

Still trying to figure out their tactics, or rather lack thereof. Cavalry should have been placed on the flanks in the woods along with archers. Catapults should have fired more than one or two crappy volleys. Trenchworks in multiple layers, choke-points, etc. Just basic battle tactics 101 would have been nice. Also, what the hell happened to all the Dragon-Fire? They used that shit to torch an entire fleet of Stannis, then used to to blow up a crap ton of religious jackasses. If there was ever a perfect use for the stuff it would have been at this battle.

I am still trying to figure out how the hell Arya made it through dozens of zombies unscathed, flew through the air, and then shanked the Night King. Arya is now officially renamed Foxy Shaft Superfly Brown. She's one bad motherfu.... shut yo mouth! Just talkin bout Foxy.

I’m still trying to figure out why people who watch a show based on black magic, three-eyed ravens, and ice zombies are worrying about the story line not being realistic...smh.   

Watching “Billions” right now.

Edited by Walter

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, Walter said:

I’m still trying to figure out why people who watch a show based on black magic, three-eyed ravens, and ice zombies are worrying about the story line not being realistic...smh.   

Watching “Billions” right now.

I love Billions, one of the best shows on TV right now. Wag's is one funny bastard and Dollar Bill's spontaneous hook-up scene had me rolling on the floor.

Anyone watching Strange Angel on CBS All Access? Great show about Jack Parsons, American rocket pioneer and Thelemite. Dives deep into the OTO including rituals and even has both L. Ron Hubbard & Mr. Crowley himself in some episodes. Crowley must be laughing his ass off from the abyss.