What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Thomas the train. My niece is here and she loves that show!

IMG_0401.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I have been wondering when I could post my photo of Thomas The Train. Thanks for the opportunity. smile.gif

He was in the train station at Llangollen, Wales when we visited there this past summer!

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

A documentary on William Shakespeare: In Search of William Shakespeare.

IMG_0401.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I have been wondering when I could post my photo of Thomas The Train. Thanks for the opportunity. smile.gif

He was in the train station at Llangollen, Wales when we visited there this past summer!

Buck"Eye": My niece would have had a COW to see that! Seriously. She's almost 15months old and she SQUEALS when she sees Thomas or hears his themesong! No joke. She will sit through an entire PBS episode withouttaking her eyes off the TV.

Edited by manderlyh

• 3 weeks later...

While waiting for Saturday Night Live and Them Crooked Vultures, I am watching a documentary on VH1 Classic called Behind The Music Remastered about Metallica. I just about wet my pants when Ross Halfin came on the screen, talking about Metallica's drinking and saying that Metallica was "not a drug band, getting high like most American bands, but they liked to drink". Then they showed a photo of James Hetfield licking Ross' head. hysterical.gif

Edited to say that Ross has several scenes in this documentary!

Edited again to say that they showed clips of the RRHOF Induction ceremony from last year and Metallica's Master of Puppets performance, which was great! And the final scene showed James doing his Cowardly Lion impersonation. Hilarious!

cowardly-lion-totally-looks-like-james-hetfield.jpg

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Australia vs. West Indies 50 over day / nighter at The G (Melbourne Cricket Ground).

Interesting guest list and I like the connection.

Graham Gouldman 10CC wrote The Yardbirds songs For Your Love, Heartful Of Soul and Evil Hearted You.

Jeff Beck joined The Yardbirds following Claptons departure back to The Blues from Pop Rock.

Edited by Reggie29

• 2 weeks later...