What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

i was watching tv w/my parents a few nights ago and they were flipping channels and stopped on an extended commercial selling music from the 70s, soft rock and love songs. ex. rain drops keep falling on my head. they had footage from tv shows and my dad was like, is that how they looked...my mom said she was glad she was raising kids in the 70s and only had a few beatles and doors records. i just said, what the hell, after watching in silence. then they flipped to access hollywood, which had footage of gary coleman/tv show kid, getting married, average height wife...bride bends down to kiss the groom, very nice, but funny looking scene. the next clip is of gary coleman coming out of a hospitol with a cane and a big band aid on his forehead. his wife had beaten him up. then there is an interview and he still has the big band aid on his head and he is talking about how marriage sometimes is a difficult thing. sorry, but hilarious..they edited it to be humorous. then back to the channel with the soft rock commercial of 70s music, which we were suprised was still going on. all in the matter of moments, the weirdest sequence of tv i have seen in a very long time. very strange how you remember music you only heard on a car radio as a kid, total time warp.

• 1 month later...

Will be looking for House reruns on Bravo in a few minutes

My daughter got me hooked on watching House since she's be living with me. It is the default show when nothing else is on, and it seems to be on all the time.

My daughter got me hooked on watching House since she's be living with me. It is the default show when nothing else is on, and it seems to be on all the time.

They run it for several hours on Bravo on Sat. night; I just discovered it this season so I'm getting caught up (as you can tell, our Sat. nights are pretty boring, lol!) :)

• 4 weeks later...

I turned OFF Open Season 2 a while ago. What a horrible, horrible sequel. I can't even express how lame it was--it seemed like 2-year-olds wrote the script, and no one put any effort into making it--don't do it!