What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

you're welcome!

i haven't joined twitter, i have facebook, and i don't think i need to have twitter. do you have both? and which do you prefer?

I have both. I use FB to keep in touch with friends/family, and twitter to keep up on news, pretty much. Not very many of my friends are on twitter. I don't tweet very often; and lately I haven't even checked it more than ~ weekly or so. I set up tweetdeck so I could make lists of news, music, sports, social media, local info etc. and scan more easily.

I probably wouldn't use twitter at all for personal use, except that I also manage our dept's twitter account at work, so I set up a personal account first in order to learn how to use it.

Twitter is VERY useful for me at work though; learning who the industry leaders are, keeping up with related news and events and being able to share it immediately with those who will benefit from the information. Tweetdeck breaks it down by category so I can scan quickly.

Watched recent episodes of Letterman, Two And A Half Men and The Simpsons last night, all through my computer via the programs' respective websites. The price of cable is through the roof so these days I just pay for a broadband internet connection and watch everything through my computer. $35 a month sure beats the hell out of $70 a month or whatever is they're gouging folks for these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Fresh Prince of Bel Air re-runs. I forgot how much I liked this show! I know they've been re-running it for years, but it's never struck my fancy until now...and now I'm watching the crap out of them. I still love Jazz, hehe. B)

One of my favourite comedy shows of all time! :D Carlton and Uncle Phil crack me up! And Jazz too for that matter! I like Jeffrey too! :lol: I get to watch 2 episodes on saturday at 6PM! B)

I got to watch a very interesting episode of CSI tonight! I really enjoyed it! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 3 weeks later...