What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

OK. WE ( Mrs Ally and i.. :D) are now watching Millionare Matchmaker. Some rich dude from Vancouver who owns the Kingfisher Hotel is trying to get laid and apparently, this is worth watching :lol:

Oh wow! :D They don't show anything like that on British TV sadly. :(

Awww...:console:

To be honest, I didn't even know that this documentary was on tonight. I was just randonly flipping TV channels and it was just about starting and then I called my dad to join me! :D

Well, Magic, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think many people have heard of this documentary. :)

It focussed quite a bit on the various types of Blues, like the Delta and Mississippi type blues with special emphasis on early blues artists like Charlie Patton, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters and John Lee Hoker (to name a few) whose music apparently had a tremendous influence on Zep's early work (especially!).

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Watching "The Templar Code" on the History Channel.

The show is showing the begining of the end for the Templars in the Holy Land where Saladin burns the brush in the dessert where the crusaders are camped, and they are easily defeated, leading to the Christians' loss of the Holy Land. Soon to follow is the fall of the Templars on Friday the 13th of October where Phillip, the King of France, has the Templars executed.

Edited to say that first the Templars were tortured by the Inquisitors before they were executed. Jacques DeMolay, the grand master, cursed the pope and King Phillip while he was burning at the stake. Both were dead within a year.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Manchetser United V Liverpool 3rd round of the F.A Cup.... These two north west teams have dominated English football in the last 40 to 50 years. Only 45 to 55 mins down the East lancs Road between each other.

Doen't matter who is on form or is winning the most, when these two teams lock horns anyone can win. Its the mother of all games in England. Both have proud traditions and have a mutual respect through gritted teeth.

Hi not Pool supporter.....".I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES":D

Can't watch your link, this stupid Laptop freezes every time I go on youtube :(

Ah thats a shame, its just a video of quotes from Gerrard saying that divers a ruining the game, interspread with a montage of Gerrard being a hypocrate and diving in the box trying to get and getting penalties.

Bubble eh....Bobby Moore a true legend, a word we over use but he is one without doubt.

Ah thats a shame, its just a video of quotes from Gerrard saying that divers a ruining the game, interspread with a montage of Gerrard being a hypocrate and diving in the box trying to get and getting penalties.

Bubble eh....Bobby Moore a true legend, a word we over use but he is one without doubt.

Bobby Moore :wub: yes a true gent & legend. Football lost a true role model with his passing

Gerrard is nothing more than a spoilt kid, do anything to win, not my type of footballer at all.:angry:

Watching Nothing to declare Australia.

Them airports make a mint, get charged 4 all sorts,going to switch to Motorway patrol New Zealand in a bit.:)

Manchetser United V Liverpool 3rd round of the F.A Cup.... These two north west teams have dominated English football in the last 40 to 50 years.

But only one of those clubs has also dominated EUROPEAN football during that time though hey? :P