What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

It's not very recent....but a good watch....any movie with Miìchael i it is good :):)

I saw one in Walmart that I thought was fairly new? Anyway, I am a fan of M Douglas too. I wish he would put out more films. He is a great actor. Loved him in "A perfect Murder" with Gwyneth. So by the way, now she is singing country? Oh man. Not her too.

How is that new Wall Street movie? Been meaning to watch it and I certainly will at some point. I am also going to watch the Picnic at Hanging Rock when it comes into local library. I have just read the book.

It's great and if you dig MD, you'll love it even more:)....it's not your classic Wall Street and yuppie movie.....it's FOR REAL man:):)

Just finished watching a documentary on Lemmy of Motorhead on VH1 Classic.

James Hetfield said that he "doesn't know or care how old Lemmy is, he may be 100 years old, but the fact that he is still up there doin' it is an absolute inspiration for us. We have nothing to complain about and everything to look forward to".

I thought that it was really funny when they showed Lemmy in the bathroom putting on cologne. He had a couple of those singing fish on the wall, and he pressed the button for one of them to sing "Don't Worry, Be Happy".

People were saying that Lemmy is a really nice guy to his fans. Despite his looks, he is just an old softie at heart.

Watched the opening of the Grammys. Christina Aguilera was flat out amazing. I'm still kind of in shock about how good she sounds live. :notworthy:

It seems they've dropped the weird duos they had in previous shows. Good thing too, or we'd likely have had to endure an Aguilera/Dylan pairing.

I watched the BAFTAs last night. The autocue went off at one point, and the presenters started to panic. One actress started to read the winner's name before the nominations were even announced! Very entertaining! :D It was nice to see Colin Firth and Helena Bonham-Carter get the recognition they deserve. :)

Edited by Magic Fills the Air