What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

I was just having lunch at my local taqueria, and they had some movie with Sandra Bullock on the tv(HBO). It was the last 30 minutes and it was goddamn AWFUL!

It wasn't until the credits rolled that I found out it was "Love Potion #9", a movie from 1992, with Sandra Bullock and a piece of lint named Tate Donovan. According to the credits, Anne Bancroft was in it, but I must have missed her scene.

This has to be one of the most excruciatingly bad movies I've ever seen...and I only saw the last 30 minutes. Lord knows what would've happened had I suffered through the entire movie.

Even though it was from 1992, it had those hallmarks of bad 80s movies: the bad hair, the bad clothes, the bad sub-Jan Hammer-esque music.

Upchuck city.

I was just having lunch at my local taqueria, and they had some movie with Sandra Bullock on the tv(HBO). It was the last 30 minutes and it was goddamn AWFUL!

It wasn't until the credits rolled that I found out it was "Love Potion #9", a movie from 1992, with Sandra Bullock and a piece of lint named Tate Donovan. According to the credits, Anne Bancroft was in it, but I must have missed her scene.

This has to be one of the most excruciatingly bad movies I've ever seen...and I only saw the last 30 minutes. Lord knows what would've happened had I suffered through the entire movie.

Even though it was from 1992, it had those hallmarks of bad 80s movies: the bad hair, the bad clothes, the bad sub-Jan Hammer-esque music.

Upchuck city.

I like Sandra but she always seemed a bit "butchy" and tough to me even though she is a good looking woman. No I am not watching reruns of I Dream of Jeanie. Hockey for me. I am a hockey junkie.

DVR set for the new show Person of Interest. I haven't missed a show yet and it keeps getting better and better. Jim Caviezel is fantastic!! I am becoming addicted to it. Recording it then I can watch it and fast forward through the commercials. This is becoming my 2nd favorite show behind NCIS:-)

my guilty pleasure - Downton Abbey

Shouldn't be guilty about that - it's a fine show!!

Right now, watching The Layover with Anthony Bourdain. It's LA. He's a unique personality...but he knows how to eat well!

Watching the Invisible Man on dvd.

"We'll begin with a reign of terror. A few murders here and there. Murders of great men, murders of little men, just to show we make no distinction. We might even wreck a train or two. Just these fingers around a signalman's throat. That's all."

Invisible_Man_1.jpg

Edited by paul carruthers