What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Do you know when the new season is going to start? Has it been a couple of years since the last season of Big Love?

Two weeks from tonight I believe. I don't know how long it's been, except it's been too long!!

NBC Nightly News (Melanie; I just switched off HGTV at 6:30 :) )

Haha! I love alot of those shows on HGTV: My House is Worth What?, Property Virgins, House Hunters, My First Place and Designed to Sell. I also like Dream House. They have some great programming and I learn some great tips about decorating. :)

Haha! I love alot of those shows on HGTV: My House is Worth What?, Property Virgins, House Hunters, My First Place and Designed to Sell. I also like Dream House. They have some great programming and I learn some great tips about decorating. :)

Definitely! I watch a lot of Food Network too :)

Right now we have on a CSI-Miami rerun. Watched a lotta CSI over the holidays...

Haha! I love alot of those shows on HGTV: My House is Worth What?, Property Virgins, House Hunters, My First Place

I also like Dream House. They have some great programming and I learn some great tips about decorating. :)

I love HGTV too and tape my favorites on the DVR to watch when i have time. I also like House Hunters International. Did you register for a chance to win this years dream house? It's really pretty and the location, Sonoma!

I love HGTV too and tape my favorites on the DVR to watch when i have time. I also like House Hunters International. Did you register for a chance to win this years dream house? It's really pretty and the location, Sonoma!

Nope, I think I missed the deadline. The house looks very pretty though. :)

Right now I am watching a countdown on VH1 Classic of Duran Duran's top 10 videos.