Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

I am watching Led Zeppelin on a programme I taped from Vintage TV a couple of days ago, it's very good, even though I have seen it all before it was a good compilation of tracks from different concerts.

^^^

Eat some turkey.

The Making of The Sound of Music

Looking forward to see how much of a train wreck it is on Thursday. Except for Audra McDonald, who is always flawless!

If you want to make Christopher Plummer mad, ask him about "The Sound of Music".

Watching "Pardon the Interruption" right now...PTI to its aficionados.

Edited by Strider

The Making of The Sound of Music

Looking forward to see how much of a train wreck it is on Thursday. Except for Audra McDonald, who is always flawless!

Is it a live performance, or a screening?

SNL Christmas. This show used to be really funny. They have included skits from the '70s - hilarious.

Is it a live performance, or a screening?

Live performance starring Carrie Underwood, tomorrow on NBC from 8 to 11ish. Our holiday party is tomorrow evening, so I have set the DVR. Wouldn't miss this for anything... On the good side is Audra. On the other side could be...everyone else :)

Full Metal Jacket. Ha. No, not really. Breakout. I watch the jail breaks on You Tube via Direct TV. Love it. I am learning lots. Never know when you may need such knowledge. LOL

The Year Without A Santa Claus (the one with the Heat Miser); watching with my daughter

Sunshine and Oranges, a true story about the scandal of the "home children"