What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

My team getting whacked. I need a new tv. One of those high definition 42 inch jobs. Id like to throw this one out the fucking window but its too heavy.

Well if you get a plasma make sure you get an extended warranty or a Sony :D

The LCD's have really come along, I think I'll go with one next time.

Oh and if you can afford to pay cash, pay for it with your credit card and then pay the bill off. Check your card agreement because they usually extend the warranty free for one year if used for the entire purchase :D

Sony huh? I was checking some out at WalMart. I think Im going to go with a 42 inch. They go anywhere from about $699 to $899 or so. Does that sound about right?

Yeah, the sharp has a nice pic too but go to different stores to check out the screens.

Some stores will adjust the higher end models to look better when you can get a comparable model with a great picture for $$$ less!

I have a 42 Toshiba plasma that took a crap twice :angry: was an amazing picture but the power boards keep going out. $1800 to fix it the first time and the cc waranty paid, now I have a big glass paper weight sitting in my living room :slapface:

Did anyone see the newest episode of Battlestar Galactica on the Sci-Fi channel last night ? They were doing an all day marathon, but the 10pm (eastern) show was NEW.

The Galactica 'humans' and Cylons went to Earth. Nuclear holicaust had wreaked havoc and as some crew were walking around, one of the cylons who'd lived on Earth 2,000 years prior found an old guitar neck.

He remembered playing guitar for folks and the lyrics he sang were from a Led Zeppelin song. I'm terrible with lyrics but could have sworn it was from "The Battle of Evermore". I need to see it again, I was a bit tipsy and I forget the exact lyrics, but KNOW they were a Zeppelin song.

Anyone else see it ? It was great and another nod to the Led Zeppelin legacy.