What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

HAHAHAHA!! I indulge in that show every so often, Virginia!!

It's recital season here at my house and it will all be over this time next year! Hard to believe..

But these chicks sure are entertaining!

How are you??

Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace. Hard to believe how Liverpool has risen up from the dregs they were in just a couple years ago.

GO RED!!!

Hahaha...and just after I post this, Allen scores for the Red. 1-nil Liverpool in the 19th minute.

Edited by Strider

OH NO!!!!!!!! Liverpool had let a Three Nil lead slip away to a Three Three draw......That's it title chance gone.....5 min's added time to go..... Heart in mouth time.

OH NO!!!!!!!! Liverpool had let a Three Nil lead slip away to a Three Three draw......That's it title chance gone.....5 min's added time to go..... Heart in mouth time.

Hi JTM! Can you believe this? Unbelievable.

It's final. 3-3. Astonishing result. Liverpool's porous defense reared its head at the worst time. From a certain victory and a chance to cut into Man City's goal differential to a fookin' draw. And the 24 year drought continues.

Damn...what a shift in momentum that last 15 minutes was.

Okay...maybe I jumped the gun. Technically, Liverpool still has a chance, depending on Man City's results, but it does seem grim at the moment.

Poor Gerrard. Poor Suarez.

Edited by Strider

Hi JTM! Can you believe this? Unbelievable.

I had to go out into the garden, it was all just too much. If only Aston Villa can beat Man City on Wednesday night will Liverpool's dream be back on. It's a tall ask, but it ain't over 'til it's over.

I had a friendly bet with my Brother in Law last week. I told him not to worry about the Everton Vs Man City score as I didn't think Liverpool would beat Palace, I predicted 2-2, he laughed. He's not laughing today. When they went 3-0 up I thought they would eat into Citys superior goal difference, but then they got too cocky and went hell for leather for more goals, then they collapsed, the last 2 goals were diabolical defending. They have to rely on other teams beating City, I can't see them losing now, so Liverpool will have to wait another year. Mind you it was good seeing Suarez blubbing at the end!!!!!