What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Don't watch it anymore.

Only use my screen for computer/ forums/ doco's the odd movie but no free to air tv. Alos blurays and I even ditched my cable tv which was for soccer. Stopped watching soccer after the recent 2014 world cup.

Trying to get back to basics/ outdoors nature etc. Cant even watch the tv news anymore as it just is mostly negative.

On a lighter note this forum looks great on my tv screen. :)

Just finished watching The Good Wife. It didn't make me want to throw things at the TV ... for a change.

Now it's football. Although that's making me want to throw things at the TV

They were saying how Sunday night has so many choices. We tape Revenge and watch it the following Saturday when my wife is off. I think this has to be the last year. Her mother watches the Good Wife. I have not seen it. I have been told Scandal is good but I would need to watch old tapes to catch up. I used to love Private Practice and Army Wives.

So right now I am watching an old move. Steve McQueen, Ali McGraw and Al Lettieri. The Getawa. Oh, and a thin Sally Struthers. You always know a film by the cars you see. All those 70's clunkers. I do not miss changing plugs and all that. But it was fun to hot wire my old Cougar with a screw driver.. Those cars look like boats. Now its all SUV's where ever you go