What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Matthew Weiner gave Don Draper a more optimistic ending than I was expecting...SPOILERS AHEAD....

Oooops...posted wrong link.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/television/2015/05/17/don-draper-final-bow-teaching-moment/2790c1AO1gkqAzj3heAoVP/story.html

I was surprised with the optimistic ending too Strider, pleasantly so. I liked this finale a lot, there was resilience and strength of character shown by all. And am sad to see the end of the era. I lived and loved the 60s and think it would be interesting to see what Mad Men would have become in the 70s. Sally at front of stage at a Led Zeppelin concert perhaps?

Dave. The last half-week for Dave. I'm dreading Thursday night.

Eddie Vedder is on tonight!

I was surprised with the optimistic ending too Strider, pleasantly so. I liked this finale a lot, there was resilience and strength of character shown by all. And am sad to see the end of the era. I lived and loved the 60s and think it would be interesting to see what Mad Men would have become in the 70s. Sally at front of stage at a Led Zeppelin concert perhaps?

Sally became one of my favourite characters on the show...you rooted for something good to happen for her. My dream for Sally is for her to form her own rock band a la Patti Smith or Debbie Harry or Chrissy Hynde.

All we are saying is more Worldwide Pants

I'm about 35 minutes away from watching tonight's next-to-last episode. My phone is already blowing up from people chatting about Bob Dylan's performance.

I'm about 35 minutes away from watching tonight's next-to-last episode. My phone is already blowing up from people chatting about Bob Dylan's performance.

Loved Dylan last night. He looked endearingly awkward out there.

If anyone is recording Dave's last show tonight, it runs 15 minutes long, so adjust your DVRs.

TCM is running classic WWII films all afternoon, Im watching what was my favorite WWII movie as a kid , 1943's Bataan. Staring Robert Taylor, George Murphy, Thomas Mitchell Lee Bowman , Robert Walker and the one and only Desi Arnaz.