What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Oh Roger... :( He had the third set on his racket, hit it wide, and when he lost it, you could tell his spirit took a hit. So many break opportunities that were blown by unforced errors. Valiant effort in the fourth, and just came up short in the big points. I feel really bad for him...

• 3 weeks later...

^^ You all are such sports fans:-)

I am about to watch the move-  Love & Mercy -  about Brian Wilson/Beach Boys:-)  

:popcorn2:

I saw that in the theatre.  I hardly ever go to the movies anymore, but I'm glad I went to see that.  It's wonderful.  Hope you enjoy it Deb!!

^^Hi ebk!

I hardly go to the movie theatres anymore either. With Dish I get a tremendous amount of channels and the pay per views. They give me about 10 free pay per views a year for being with them for 19 years:-)  Thanks as I am looking forward to seeing this my friend:-) 

Edited by Deborah J

Hi Walter and marlam:-)

That movie was so perfectly cast. Probably in the top 5 movies as far as casting goes. It is a great movie. Niki Lauda was so brilliant in regards to Formula One racing....IMHO he was/is a man among men.

I am in amazement at how he was able to move on after setting up the meeting, trying to talk the racers out of driving that day 8/1/76 with the bad weather, a very difficult course, then to have what happen to him and he was able to forgive even after Hunt swayed the room to move forward with the race.   

:notworthy:

If you do not have this DVD, you should get it. 

^ There's so many inspiring stories in F1 (and sports in general.) For me, as a Finn, one of the greatest is Mika Häkkinen's path from near-death crash to double world champion.

Back to the topic, I've been watching Winter war tv series from dvd yesterday and today.