What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

The chicks from TMZ went out quick, didn't they.  I watched the third episode and they were already gone!  Being on Friday night wasn't a good choice IMO.

Went out first show. We got caught up on all 4 episodes yesterday.. Looks to be a good season.

Watching Rangers vs Coyotes.... but I wanted to mention how awesome season 2 of Fargo is..... love it!

"Isn't that a minor miracle, the state of the world today, the level of conflict and understanding, that two men could stand on a lonely road in winter and talk calmly and rationally, while all around him, people are losing their mind?" ~Mike Milligan

2015-10-22-19-19-40-1.png

"Moulin Rouge!" I'm watching for the first time and loving it! I don't even like musicals, but I'm soft-hearted for innocent unabashed love stories. It's so clever and seamless, sweet and ribald, funny and energetic, with tender and true moments weaving it all together. And all that angst looks so gorgeous wrapped in the lush set and costume designs. A beautiful colourful emotive score and words to match. Can't believe I never gave this a chance.

Edited by Patrycja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Earlier tonight I watched the 'Adele in London' special which I enjoyed. She's down to earth and sings beautifully and I loved her short tales, especially with her accent. Maybe it's the full moon, but there's something about moments in her delivery that were so touching they made me a bit misty eyed.

Later tonight I watched an interview with Eagles of Death Metal about their experiences during and after the Paris terrorist attacks. This full out made me cry:

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/133962033423/eagles-of-death-metal-speak-out-on-horrific-attack

At the end of the video, they list this site which may be of interest: https://www.thesweetstufffoundation.org/ Check it out. Thanks.