What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 2 weeks later...

Watching one of my all-time favourite documentary series called People's Century (1900-1999).

If you are familiar with documentary series produced by the BBC, you'll definitely know this one! I watched it for the first time back in 1997, as a 10 year old. 

The opening theme song and visuals are so beautiful and poignant! :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Mad Men - Season 5, Episode 1 - A Little Kiss

Oh man! This episode is really killing me! :hysterical: 

We are almost finished Kiwi. I think we have 6 episodes left.:dont: no spoilers from me. But you will never believe what happens to................................!

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

We are almost finished Kiwi. I think we have 6 episodes left.:dont: no spoilers from me. But you will never believe what happens to................................!

That's nice, CP! Hope you're enjoying the show! :) 

To be honest, I don't at all mind a few spoilers here and there, every once in a while, but to be fair, there might be other folks who still haven't seen the show, just yet! So, I better control myself! ;) 

I just watched the ending of the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony on HBO and I have to say two things:

Sheryl Crow is hot and has nice long legs and at the very end, they showed Prince ripping it up on guitar at a previous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame appearance where He tore it up on a version of "My Guitar Gently Weeps".  I found the original clip.  Here it is.