What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have a TV here at my place but last night I went by mom and dad's place after visiting dad in the hospital (he is recovering nicely) and started watching Classic Album's on VH1. It was about Duran Duran's RIO. Turned out to be sort of boring (I'm not a huge fan of there's) so I turned it to FitTV and watched "Shimmy" before going back home.

I know, I know...It's lame to watch a fitness show and not be working out at the time! I'll get back to my exercise routine tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

So You Think You Can Dance...I like this one sooo much better than Idol. The real dancers work really, really hard; and it's about the dancing for them. It's much more rewarding to watch (once the auditions are over at least, although that is entertaining too!)

So You Think You Can Dance...I like this one sooo much better than Idol. The real dancers work really, really hard; and it's about the dancing for them. It's much more rewarding to watch (once the auditions are over at least, although that is entertaining too!)

My mom is a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars and of course on nights she watches my daughter, they watch it together. Do you watch that one? Just thought i would mention that to another dance mom :)

Right now Kid vs. Kat is on DVR for my daughter who isn't watching it, but is dancing around with her tap shoes on.

I have to catch up on lots of shows tonight. The Bachelorette, The Cougar, Daisy of Love and House Hunters... not enough time... maybe i should shut off the PC B)

My mom is a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars and of course on nights she watches my daughter, they watch it together. Do you watch that one? Just thought i would mention that to another dance mom :)

Right now Kid vs. Kat is on DVR for my daughter who isn't watching it, but is dancing around with her tap shoes on.

I have to catch up on lots of shows tonight. The Bachelorette, The Cougar, Daisy of Love and House Hunters... not enough time... maybe i should shut off the PC B)

Hi "~tangerine~!" I love Dancing With The Stars! I have won a lot of money from watching that show. ROCK ON!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I love Dancing With The Stars! I have won a lot of money from watching that show. ROCK ON!

You bet on the winners i guess? I actually don't watch it, but on occasion have seen a few partial episodes. Being a fan of The Bachelor, i was glad to see Melissa enjoying the show. How did she do towards the end? I have become a bad tv junkie over the past year. I like some of the reality shows that center around dating (along with Bachelor/Bachelorette i loved this show called "The Millionaire Matchmaker". Also looking forward to the return of MTV's "The City" so i can catch up on Whitney and Jay, lol. I also like alot of HGTV real estate shows. I tape Wheel of Fortune every night but haven't watched a full episode in a long time. Still waiting to win on the Wheel Watcher's club :) Okay, so now you know the ugly, awful truth, B)

I do watch it, but when it's on at the same time as Idol I miss it. (I don't have DVR or TiVo). I really thought Gilles would win this last one! :)

LOL about your daughter and her tap shoes; my youngest was practicing her "fouette" spins (not quite fouettes yet at 7, lol!) throughout SYTYCD :) I was glad to see Mia Michaels on as a judge tonight; she is my favorite choreographer from that show