Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

Deliverance on Netfix

..tonight, "Battlebots" followed by "American Ninja Warrior"...God I love Friday evenings.

TGIF! Take a trip back to August 2, 1969. Look how nice everyone looks. It doesn't matter if it was the 1960s, 1970s,  or 1980s...kids knew how to dress and the general public at large knew how to dress in public. 

Sometime in the1990s it all began to go horribly wrong. Guys couldn't keep their pants up. Girls looked like Wallmart rejects. Pajamas became outdoor attire. People used to dress up to go to a restaurant or a ballgame or the theatre. Now, we are a nation of slobs.

Police chase's on You Tube , one idiot on I-10 from Houston going 130 mph until caught by chopper.  One on Hollywood Blvd, Blue Mustang.  Sean might know about this one?

On 8/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, Stryder1978 said:

...nothing now, but this weekend Season 2 of Netflix "Mindhunters" starts!

Me as well. What do you think so far? I have to admit I am a bit let down, not horribly so, but not as good as the first season.

Anybody watch "The Affair" on Showtime?  What a series.  I am caught up.  I do not want to ruin any of it for anyone that has not seen it. But its a great series. 

Dave Chappelle's new special on Netflix.

AAAABRHSEyDswpzvFhbqgWCYI0APC5fA-cZBfQFMrVGZ5IMxBnAOxT0gu_-KvRdPXGv1XdmqZBIJ0hW4xzrncGbV1DUUJcBL6EFkFJ60VY98qcYkAU9kpd1VNq4a6wtiow.jpg.b8e335ccd4ab3694346b0a2b6bec1850.jpg

Posted (edited)

I've been rewatching "The Office" from the beginning since it is leaving Netflix soon. I'm up to season 5, episode 14...the classic fire drill scene. Today, smoking is going to save lives.

Edited by Strider

image.jpeg.06d186ac9817b667d38c98e593a1c02a.jpeg

I love this show. The crazy ideas seem very plausible for housewives to carry out.

On 8/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, PeaceFrogYum said:

Me as well. What do you think so far? I have to admit I am a bit let down, not horribly so, but not as good as the first season.

Sorry this reply is so late...just got back from Ireland.  I've only watched the first three episodes.  Expectations were high based on the first season, but is does seem a bit slow to me so far. 

Past episodes of "Elementary" that I had missed along the way.

Liking the "Mystic Britain" show now on Smithsonian.

Are you ready for some (college) football????  John seems to be...  so I guess that means I am too  :D 

7 minutes ago, ebk said:

Are you ready for some (college) football????  John seems to be...  so I guess that means I am too  :D 

Maryland vs ‘Cuse today! Let’s go Orange!