What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

American Gods, Ian McShane is a BEAST as Mr. Wednesday, Crispin Glover is his usual quiet yet crazy / menacing self as Mr. World. Pablo Schreiber chews every scene he is in like its his last meal. The whole cast is terrific for such a unique show.

16 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

American Gods, Ian McShane is a BEAST as Mr. Wednesday, Crispin Glover is his usual quiet yet crazy / menacing self as Mr. World. Pablo Schreiber chews every scene he is in like its his last meal. The whole cast is terrific for such a unique show.

Sounds good. Peter Stormare seems to be in his element, too. I really loved Stormare & Buscemi in Fargo.

1 hour ago, Autumn Moon said:

Sounds good. Peter Stormare seems to be in his element, too. I really loved Stormare & Buscemi in Fargo.

Those are two of my favorite character actors. Maybe they can get Buscemi for season 4 as the god Mercury or something?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:42 AM, Bong-Man said:

Hemingway on PBS.  What's amazing is how many of his stories I've read without really wanting to, especially the short stories read in H.S. that I had completely forgotten about.

Amazon.com: The Old Man and the Sea: Spencer Tracy, Felipe Pazos, Harry  Bellaver, Peter Viertel, Ernest Hemingway, John Sturges, Leland Hayward:  Movies & TV