Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

"It's Complicated" on HBO- This is one of the funniest movies and Streep/Baldwin/Martin are so great in this.. so worth another watch to me!

I am looking forward to watching the Golden Globes tonight and rooting for Colin Firth to win for "The King's Speech". :D

Just finished watching "Idol" a little while ago :bagoverhead: Can't quite decide what I think about Steven Tyler; this may take a few weeks!

Edited by Virginia

514vxv9ajzlsx500.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-01-25

How is that new Wall Street movie? Been meaning to watch it and I certainly will at some point. I am also going to watch the Picnic at Hanging Rock when it comes into local library. I have just read the book.

How is that new Wall Street movie? Been meaning to watch it and I certainly will at some point. I am also going to watch the Picnic at Hanging Rock when it comes into local library. I have just read the book.

It's not very recent....but a good watch....any movie with Miìchael i it is good :):)