What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

(I have travelled forward in time one hour to write this post as per its current posting time, I am at school and don't have a computer at home... so don't take this post seriously until 8:30 PM EDT tonight :D)

Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Before that, Lewis Black's Root of all Evil.

And after the Daily Show... The Colbert Report

I recorded the Wednesday shows but only got time to watch them tonight. Wednesday, 10:30 pm to 12:00 am EDT, Comedy Central... greatest TV Show lineup of all-time. Of course, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday only have The Daily Show and Colbert Report from 11:00 pm to 12:00 am EDT on Comedy Central, which is still awesome, but missing Root of All Evil... :D

And then, there's Friday through Sunday, when none of these three shows are on... and I feel depressed. :(

Of course, there's always Bones and Supernatural, but those are the only other shows on TV this season that I care to watch.

The CBC Montreal news doing a story on all the damage caused by the riot after the Montreal Canadians beat the Boston Bruins in game 7

Yeah what's up with that! They won didn't they. Jumping on police cars?

Try that down here and N.O.P.D would shoot you or trample you with horses at the very least.

Spongebob! :D

Spongehenge is the episode and it's a very chilling episode. To me, it's very dark. And the end of the episode is haunting.

Spongebobby! :P

I love him. I saw all episodes, it's my fave cartoon ;)

and Richard! your signature is perfect.. :wub:

Edited by Inga May

Spongebobby! :P

I love him. I saw all episodes, it's my fave cartoon ;)

and Richard! your signature is perfect.. :wub:

B)

It's cool to watch Spongebob. Been watching him since he started back in 1999. I love the old episodes a lot (mainly 2001-2004), but I still love him. My mom says he's queer but likes his underwear. :lol:

B)

It's cool to watch Spongebob. Been watching him since he started back in 1999. I love the old episodes a lot (mainly 2001-2004), but I still love him. My mom says he's queer but likes his underwear. :lol:

:lol:

He is so lovely, amusing, generous, cheerful, friendly.... :wub:

It is not possible not to love him.

111ev4.jpg

oh.. I should change my sig.

;)