What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

/\/\/\ Cate? ^^^^ From London? Is that you? You have time to post here? How was your day? I watched you today too!! biggrin.gif

Yes it is I, I'm just leaving to go to Clarence House where no doubt one will find more time to post. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Throwdown With Bobby Flay :) (Love the Food Network!)

Found a wonderful place here in DC from Throwdown - Granville Moore's. Good food and fabulous beer list!

Right now, SNL with Tina Fey hosting. So far... it's okay.

Just finished watching American Trucker. Not something I have ever watched before, but as I was channel surfing I saw something shiny! blink.gif

What really kept me on the show was the music they played part way through..."In My Time of Dying". No words being sung. Just instrumental. A version I have not heard before. Likely a cover by another band, but something I was pleasantly surprised to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Lady Gaga on Good Morning America right now. I have a friend who went to NYC for the Book Expo, and he scored tickets to the Lady Gaga gig at Central Park this morning, part of which they're showing on ABC's Good Morning America show.