What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Extreme Couponing :o

How do you find the show?

I tried watching it but I had to turn the channel because I was getting annoyed with what seemed like a huge waste of food. Yes, the people on the show saved a small fortune but how many boxes of pasta or bottles of mustard can one family eat in a lifetime?

I am one happy girl. I am currently watching a Memorial Day 'Top Gear' marathon on BBC America. I love James May.wub.gif

How do you find the show?

I tried watching it but I had to turn the channel because I was getting annoyed with what seemed like a huge waste of food. Yes, the people on the show saved a small fortune but how many boxes of pasta or bottles of mustard can one family eat in a lifetime?

I am one happy girl. I am currently watching a Memorial Day 'Top Gear' marathon on BBC America. I love James May.wub.gif

I stumbled on it while channel surfing yesterday. I'd heard about it from friends and I totally agree with you. I kept thinking about Hoarders :unsure: (and I can't bring myself to watch that). I have no interest in storing toilet paper under my bed or cereal in my bedroom closet. I also thought that the people probably end up eating way too many processed foods and too much sugar (all the cereal and sports drinks). :unsure:

Well, it looked like it might go 5...but Nadal just left Federer in the dust in that 4th set. Federer had great chances to win both the first two sets, but couldn't close the deal like he could in years past.

Nadal now has 10 GS championships to Federer's record 16. Unless Federer can pick up a couple more on his more suitable surfaces at Wimbledon or the US Open, Nadal may pass Federer's record.

Unless some young gun comes along to challenge Nadal.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure is great having a DVR. I taped four movies in last week. The Edge, Collateral, Saving Private Ryan and Carlito's Way. Alot of old faithfull types.I should look at the lineup for AMC more. They have all of the old movies that are not always easy to come by. Great for sports too. Last night hoping it would be a Cup game I started to tape it. Of course by period two I had erased it. Hoping that tomorrow nights is a keeper.