What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

^ Mum,Bigdan is letting you watch the telly? :P

KB I have started to put my foot down now where the T.V is concerened, I'm sick of the History Channel. There was no way that I was going to miss out on 'The Queens Celebrations'.... And my son gave ME the T.V so now it's my way or the highway for BD... :lol:

:D

KB I have started to put my foot down now where the T.V is concerened, I'm sick of the History Channel. There was no way that I was going to miss out on 'The Queens Celebrations'.... And my son gave ME the T.V so now it's my way or the highway for BD... :lol:

:hysterical:

Let me guess,when there are no sports to yell at, the old sod barks at the History Channel?

Best,KB

Maria! Maria Maria Maria!

As the song goes in "West Side Story"...

Just watched Maria Sharapova dance across the clay at Roland-Garros and win her first French Open title, completing her career grand slam.

Way to go Maria!

Sadly I'm watching Disneys Christmas Carol with the voice of Jim Carrey. It is really like the one with Alistair Sim as Scrooge, he even sounds the same.

You should never be "sadly" watching anything. There's an off button for a reason. Unless you're a kidnap victim and being held against your will.

It's around 8:30am here in L.A. and I should be watching Nadal and Djokovic playing tennis but all I'm seeing now is rain. They were in the middle of the 2nd set when the rain started. Drats!

It should be constitutionally forbidden to rain in June and July...unless you live in the Down Under part of the world. Every time I watch the French Open and Wimbledon it's interrupted by rain.

I'll give it to 9 or 9:30am but if they don't resume play by then, I'll have to catch the rest later. I'm not spending my Sunday indoors.

Edited by Strider