What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

That's funny...I, too, turned on the Euro Cup game when the latest rain delay interrupted the French Open.

No offense to the Italians here, but I was cheering for Spain. But only for this game.

IRELAND is the team I want to go all the way...unlikely as that may be.

The Canadian Grand Prix is about to start. Unlike last years rain delayed race, this year so far looks to be in the dry.....Procession lap just started....here goes for the next couple of hours or so...

The Canadian Grand Prix is about to start. Unlike last years rain delayed race, this year so far looks to be in the dry.....Procession lap just started....here goes for the next couple of hours or so...

Your poor wife/girlfriend. ;)

Your poor wife/girlfriend. ;)

Actually she is more into it than I am....In fact she is berating me for paying more attention to my Laptop than sharing her interest in the race.

Actually she is more into it than I am....In fact she is berating me for paying more attention to my Laptop than sharing her interest in the race.

Ahhhhh, she's a keeper then! Well done, sir. Carry on!

WOO HOO! IRELAND TIES IT! 1-1.

I'm with you Fool...er, you ARE rooting for Ireland, right? I know how contrary you English can be, hehe.

Who is BD??

BD is Big Dan...and if you have to ask who Big Dan is, well then, I think his feelings would be rather hurt as his legend is far and wide. I'd have to have Fool in the Rain give you thirty lashings...but being English, she'd probably enjoy that. ;)

WOO HOO! IRELAND TIES IT! 1-1.

I'm with you Fool...er, you ARE rooting for Ireland, right? I know how contrary you English can be, hehe.

BD is Big Dan...and if you have to ask who Big Dan is, well then, I think his feelings would be rather hurt as his legend is far and wide. I'd have to have Fool in the Rain give you thirty lashings...but being English, she'd probably enjoy that. ;)

Hi Sean yes I AM rooting for Ireland, glad to see that they have scored... :thumbsup:

BD is becoming a distant memory on this Forum now as there are quite a few new members, so LZF77 will be forgiven for not knowing who he is..

As for the 30 lashes, yeah I would enjoy it.... :o

The Poland v The Czech Republic Footie match on BBC 1 HD. Last group stage game for these two sides. I may flick between this and the other game in this group on BBC HD, Russia V Greece.