What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Been watching a lot of old vhs tapes lately...

713WA15HX8L._SL500_AA300_.gif

I cannot watch the stooges again if you paid me. No disrespect to them. But I am looking for some old Laurel and Hardy films to purchase. I can't find any in stores. And I am looking for certain ones. Like the one where they are quarantined and the one where they are selling fish. And then there is on where the are moving either a piano or a refrigerator (cant remember).

I cannot watch the stooges again if you paid me. No disrespect to them. But I am looking for some old Laurel and Hardy films to purchase. I can't find any in stores. And I am looking for certain ones. Like the one where they are quarantined and the one where they are selling fish. And then there is on where the are moving either a piano or a refrigerator (cant remember).

I think the fish one is Toad In The Hole. A Classic. It starts off when they buy an old boat. Ollie "Now tell me that again" Stan " We can get the boat finished and catch our own fish, then sell it back to the fish................." Ollie " That's a great idea"

They move a Piano. Up the steps to a house - and down

Quite possible the funniest and easily the finest comedy known to mankind. My mates got everything. I will be seeing him next week. Do you want a copy of anything if he can do it?

CP

Weather Channel radar and wondering when that damn Tropical Storm Debby is getting the hell out of here!

:angry:

I am flying down to Florida during the Hurricane season. Taking my wife to not only see her parents in Ocala, but to see my 100 year old aunt in Ft Lauderdale. Flying into Ft Lauderdale and returning from Tampa. Going to make the drive up Alligator Alley to Ft Myers for a two day stay. Then Drive up the West coast to Ocala, stopping at the doggie track en route. Derby Lane. Ruff ruff.