What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

^ first, the F1 girl is there working for the sponsor you can't count her as a fan... second, NASCAR has been around since 1948! :lol:

BTW, right now I'm watching the NNS race from Loudon - go Harvick!

Edited by Walter

Well Encore is now free to Direct TV customers, me included until they can sort out this problem with some of the channels they have temporarily pulled due to money issues. My wife is losing it becuase she cannot watch Everybody Loves Raymond. I prefer Encore even though it was a good show. Ill go buy her the reruns if I have to.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Last night: some potty-mouthed wanker wannabe-cowboy loser called Robert Blake, interviewed on Piers Morgan Tonight. WTF/LMFAO.

Actually, I found Piers Morgan be the wannabe wanker, like every other time he opens his gob.

Edited by betteremily

I stumbled upon an new moronic sort of quiz crap called Tipping Point. I thought it was about dropping acid until I watched it! It was perhaps the most dismal format of a game known to humanity. Don't get me wrong though I am a fan of Penny Falls in the arcade like the rest of us, but put in questions so basic that Mr Garden Gnome of Dudley could score a point, it didn't warrant a second look.

Example of questions:

Who was the first President of the US? - A toughie for even you Yanks

What is 5 + 10?

What is you first name?

Get this man: The other week after numerous numbers and some vin another mental institutional game show was on late. The host was another reason to change the murder law - Davina Fuckall.

I can't possibly go into the format but there were 2 dimwits trying to win a few quid as long as they got on TV and made complete wankers of themselves.

In a twist - but not original, the answers were already there and the airheads had to answer the question. So there were 3 possible answers:

British Home Stores

Selfridges

Harrods

Question: Which stores Bear was AA Milne's Winnie The Pooh based?

The embarrasing twats had a few hundred grand to loose, er sorry win. You had to leave one blank. Guess what - yep they put some money on BHS, ok not all but some of it. I laughed so much I had to stop eating my peanuts

Just another example of the wankers have taken over the Asylum.

History Detectives.....really good show for their 100th in their 10 season.

Uncovering Bob Dylan's electric guitar, whether some Beatle signatures were authentic (not) and a art piece that Frank Zappa did in his early years.

Yes what a fantastic course to play. I have never played it but would love to. Forecast is good for the whole tourney. I can get a train almost to the course from my village but I am too busy playing this weekend to attend unfortunately. Paul Lawrie looks good but i would really like big Phil to do it this year.

It is very expensive to play there. But if i get the chance I wouldn't say no

St. Andrews for me! But, beggars can't be choosers. ;)

I don't really have a player whom I am pulling outright for, just close competition and possibly a choke on Sunday's back nine would be fun! Watching Tiger trying to get back to the top is always interesting, don't know if he'll be brilliant or a disaster. If the weather stays calm, Phil will be in the mix come Sunday.

:)

just watching Some poor geezer chuck away the lead and loose the greatest prize in golf "The Open" at Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Course - Lancashire, England on the last few holes after leading most of the time. He must be gutted.

before that The "Tour De France" where Bradley Wiggins win it for Britain.....................fantastic.

Olympic opening ceremony. The Dickensian characters in Teletubbie Land are a bit Ham. The Dolby 5.1 Sound is excellent, spoilt a little though by needless commentary that should have been a Red Button option. I don't need to be told what's going on. The visuals are self explanatory....Wifey's moanin' at me " Are you watching this".......

Edited by johnthomasmoby