What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

^^^ :lol:

Watching the end of Better Homes and Gardens, but will be changing the channel very quickly once it's finished, because a movie I can't stand is coming on next.

The movie ...... :o Forest Gump :o

agreed! i think it is the most over-rated movie ever. complete crap.

Yes! + 1,000,000,000,000!

Stephanie Rice from Australia come second in the womens 400M individual medley swimming heat. She didn't look so good though.

edit .... maybe we should have a separate What Event Are You Watching on The Olympics right now?

Edited by Jangles

Having breakfast at a diner that has the Olympics on the telly. So I am finally getting my first 2012 Olympic exposure. New Zealand vs. Brazil, Women's Soccer. It appears to be live...Brazil just scored to go up 1-0.

Erm...now they're showing Ping-Pong. Or, more accurately, NBC is showing commercials interspersed with Ping-Pong.

Edited by Strider

Red Sox/Yankees

[i hope the yankees keep tearing up that division]... [the Tigers need that wildcard spot and the Yankees need to keep the whole East division out of there].

Edited by docron

Watching Olympics and its also Mob Week on AMC. The Godfather last night and tonight the Godfather part II on over and over. Many more to come like Scarface, Goodfellas, Donny Brasco, Carlito's Way, etc. One of my favorites is HEAT. i guess the only one that was a big failure was the Godfather part III

O's-Saux

It's not going well...

I got the game on MLB channel. Well, as they say, you cant win them all. We won the series EBK. We have to be happy with where we are. Now on to Motown. We have to play two of the best teams in basball on the road next 6 days. Detroit and Texas. If we can get three wins Ill be happy.