What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

I've been watching "The British", a 7 part documentary series on Sky Atlantic. Up to episode 4 so far.

It really is rather good and educational. I can remember a lot of the subjects covered from history at school.

Edited by Ady

^^^

The Karaoke skit is ACE! The most I've enjoyed both Mick Jagger and SNL in ages. That version of "Satisfaction" he sings at the end was quite touching and made me wish he'd sing the song that way more often. I haven't liked "Satisfaction" in concert since 1989.

Edited by Strider

On Monday I got Dish network hooked up after a couple years of the crummy digital conversion box.

Right now I have 'Cajun Pawn Stars' on. I'm just scratching the surface on what I have here. Now to get a good sound system to take advantage of the music stations. :^)

I don't know if this counts, but I WILL be watching 'Dexter' at 9PM tonight.

Anyone else watch?

I do. Is that the start of the new season? They usually show it a few months later over here. Some people say it's gone downhill in recent seasons, but I always enjoy it.