What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

wow. Judy Garland. I am watching Born Free. I love that movie. Elsa

A movie I haven't seen in a looooong time, but I remember liking it quite a lot!

I do love Judy Garland. And this is such a great film, especially for this time of year.

A movie I haven't seen in a looooong time, but I remember liking it quite a lot!

I do love Judy Garland. And this is such a great film, especially for this time of year.

Sadly I learned the real Adamson's were both murdered. Not at the same time. George from a poacher and Joy a disgruntled worker, former employee years later. Virginia McKenna who played Joy in the movie is still alive at 81 and her husband in the movie was her husband in real life. He passed away about 9 years ago. At the end Elsa returns to camp with her three lion cubs. A very true and touching story. 1966

Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol

Newly restored - I used to watch this every year when I was a kid. And I haven't seen it since I was a kid. It's wonderful!

A great choice! First animated Christmas TV special in history. Jim Backus was terrific as Mr. Magoo!