What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

"Scrooge" (A Christman Carol). My favorite all time version with the British actor Allistair Sim from 1951. i watch it every year. I own the DVD. I just love that movie.

Alastair Sim owns the role of Scrooge. This is my favourite version of "A Christmas Carol".

Alastair Sim owns the role of Scrooge. This is my favourite version of "A Christmas Carol".

We agree on something Strider. A Christmas miracle. LOL. The 1938 version is good too but not as good as this one. June Lockhart's parents are in it. I believe. I also watch Miracle on 34th st and Its a Wonderful Life and the Grinch. The animated version with Karloff. I do not like the remake with Jim Carrey as much as I like Jim.

I'm not watching anything, but what I am doing is listening to BBC Radio 5, and for some unfathomable reason there's a long feature on the Green Bay Fudge Packers. They are talking about 'Cheese Heads'. I prefer to keep my Cheese Head to myself. Who gives a shit about American Football over here? WTF

I'm not watching anything, but what I am doing is listening to BBC Radio 5, and for some unfathomable reason there's a long feature on the Green Bay Fudge Packers. They are talking about 'Cheese Heads'. I prefer to keep my Cheese Head to myself. Who gives a shit about American Football over here? WTF

So what your saying is ... The BBC programming is akin to our our PBS. Who really gives a good fuck? Same programming different tax payers footing the bill.