What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Well, I have the Led Zeppelin part of the Kennedy Center on my DVR..and I am not kidding, I just put it on and cranked it up and my best buddy went over and put my Bose headphones in his mouth and brought them to me. This little guy cracks me up and brings me so much joy. I am sure if dogs could sing, he would know every word to every one of their songs. I can't figure out if he just can't take anybody else doing Zeppelin or if I have just overdone it with him lately:-)

Well, I have the Led Zeppelin part of the Kennedy Center on my DVR..and I am not kidding, I just put it on and cranked it up and my best buddy went over and put my Bose headphones in his mouth and brought them to me. This little guy cracks me up and brings me so much joy. I am sure if dogs could sing, he would know every word to every one of their songs. I can't figure out if he just can't take anybody else doing Zeppelin or if I have just overdone it with him lately:-)

Too funny Deb. I think he's trying to tell you something! LOL - too cute!

Too funny Deb. I think he's trying to tell you something! LOL - too cute!

:-) OK the part where Jason is coming on stage and Heart and see's my eyes tearing up so he just snuggled a little closer to me. People could learn so much from dogs!!

^ switched back to Ghost Hunters for a sec and the new season starts Jan. 16. I miss Grant. :-(

Thanks.......I agree about Grant, Im watching an episode from 2007 "Lost Souls" the investigation at a psychiatric hospital. The cast in the 2007 season was the best.

Edited by zepscoda

I'm watching the Oregon Duck dynasty hammer K. state

Just switched to Buckwid oh yeah booooy

I dont know what game you are watching? They were lucky to have the lead at halftime. what an obnoxious statement. 21-10 in this game and you say they are gettiing killed? K State is getting 8 fella. And the fucking ball.