What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Do tell...PM me if you'd rather not say in public. :)

Oh, I'd have no trouble saying it in public...if only I could remember what it was :D I tend to forget what Bill and the panel say as soon as the show is over. Because I have to get ready for the next news/panel show that will make me want to throw things at the TV... I really shouldn't watch so many news/panel shows, I guess :)

Back on topic, the Syracuse-Pittsburgh game is on the TV. I am not really watching it though.

^watching the Jack White Austin City Limits on DVR Esthter informed me about, I will check out House of Cards for the location also. I feel differently about Spacey. I think he overacts in most of his roles.

I'm partial to Mr. Spacey as I first knew him as a stage actor. He came through our theatre with Long Days Journey Into Night and he's quite a nice guy! I'm always happy to see theatre peeps make it big in show biz... And I do find him talented, although I can see where people may find him a bit over the top sometimes.

Shadecatcher, the original British series is also on Netflix. We will probably watch that after we've finished with the new one.

The Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet with my nieces, who absolutely adore dogs.

For those who don't care about the Super Bowl, Turner Classic Movie channel is showing a great run of movies today, several starring my beloved Audrey Hepburn. They've already shown "The Nun's Story" and "Mister Roberts" is on now.

Around game time, beginning at 5:30pm EST, the lineup is as follows:

"Auntie Mame"

"The Music Man"

"MY FAIR LADY"

"WAIT UNTIL DARK"

"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"

The Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet with my nieces, who absolutely adore dogs.

For those who don't care about the Super Bowl, Turner Classic Movie channel is showing a great run of movies today, several starring my beloved Audrey Hepburn. They've already shown "The Nun's Story" and "Mister Roberts" is on now.

Around game time, beginning at 5:30pm EST, the lineup is as follows:

"Auntie Mame"

"The Music Man"

"MY FAIR LADY"

"WAIT UNTIL DARK"

"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"

Wow... that hardly seems fair to those of us who are watching that game... That's a fantastic lineup of films!

Catching up on some older Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame DVDs and last night's was the 3 DVD set that covered the Doors, Stones, ZZ Top, Who, Cream etc. in performance. Eddie Vader did a terrific job with Light My Fire. I actually felt Kid Rock fit right in on Sweet Home Alabama and What can you say about Clapton, Bruce and Baker, amazing. Toward the end it was the Jimi Hendrix Experience induction. The "jam" on stage included way too many people crowded together with most doing nothing but there off the the side was Page who took the solo which I didn't find particularly good or bad. Just me maybe?