What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

The news.

It's gonna snow

We're all gonna die

In that order?

In that case, better open some wine bottles and start drinking. ;)

Lakers losing...Kings losing. I might have to join you.

Edited by Strider

In that order?

In that case, better open some wine bottles and start drinking. ;)

Lakers losing...Kings losing. I might have to join you.

For when you get that bottle open - L'Chaim!!

My kids (ages 19, 16 and 11) are downstairs watching Blues Clues :lol:

Haha! A clue, a clue! ^_^

I watched Mister Roger's for the first time in ages the other day and literally the first thing he said was "I've been thing about zippers." :lol: They don't make em like they used to! :D

Haha! A clue, a clue! ^_^

I watched Mister Roger's for the first time in ages the other day and literally the first thing he said was "I've been thing about zippers." :lol: They don't make em like they used to! :D

:lol: Mister Rogers!! My oldest is on spring break...some go to Daytona, mine comes home and watches Blues Clues :lol:

I used to watch him every day! My youngest used to be obsessed with The Wiggles; I kind of miss them!

Me too! :D I never watched The Wiggles, but I quite like Yo Gabba Gabba and there's a bit of dancing in that..."My name is April, I like to dance :party: " Wow I didn't realise I watched so many kids shows...to be fair though my aunt has a daycare so it happens ^_^

I LOVE this kids show though! Horrible Histories. It is hilarious....like Monty Python funny! Seriously.

http://youtu.be/RT_0H2OW_00

Me too! :D I never watched The Wiggles, but I quite like Yo Gabba Gabba and there's a bit of dancing in that..."My name is April, I like to dance :party: " Wow I didn't realise I watched so many kids shows...to be fair though my aunt has a daycare so it happens ^_^

I LOVE this kids show though! Horrible Histories. It is hilarious....like Monty Python funny! Seriously.

http://youtu.be/RT_0H2OW_00

:lol: Were those really real names?!

My daughter used to watch the Wiggles & Crocodile Hunter movie all the time when she was really small. This song was stuck in my head for years. I still miss Steve Irwin :(

:lol: Were those really real names?!

My daughter used to watch the Wiggles & Crocodile Hunter movie all the time when she was really small. This song was stuck in my head for years. I still miss Steve Irwin :(

Yes! I think my favourite is Princess Cheese :lol:

Haha that is certainly catchy! I'm gonna think that everytime I see an emu now ^_^ Aww I miss Steve Irwin too; I loved Crocodile Hunter when it came out. :)

So now I'm watching Fashion Star which I put on for John Varvatos and they've already flashed up a picture of Jimmy!! :yay:

I'd like to thank Virginia and April for bringing back some warm and fuzzy memories. I grew up watching "Sesame Street" and "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" with my younger siblings back in the late-60s and early-70s.

Having been around kids fairly regularly since 1995, I also have good memories watching "Blues Clues", "Spongebob Squarepants", "Powerpuff Girls", "Dexter's Laboratory", "Jimmy Neutron", "The Fairly OddParents", Sprout's "Good Night Show" with Nina and Star, and most recently with my nephew, "Yo Gabba Gabba!".

Good times.