What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

World Baseball Classic Today on MLB Network

I've been watching it on and off. The Mexico and Canada teams did not play nice like good North American neighbors. A bench clearing brawl involved some bottle tossing from fans. A Canadian coach took a full bottle to the face. One of the players returned the missile in like fashion.

Puerto Rico looks like they are going to move on. The score is 6-2 in the top of ninth over a mournful Venezuela team.

Edited by Black Dawg

I've been watching it on and off. The Mexico and Canada teams did not play nice like good North American neighbors. A bench clearing brawl involved soe bottle tossing from fans. A Canadian coach took a full bottle to the face. One of the players returned the missile in like fashion.

Puerto Rico looks like they are going to move on. The score is 6-2 in the top of ninth over a mournful Venezuela team.

Gee whiz. I thought you might be watching the "highlight" reel of your teams stink job today? I got sucked in.

I've been watching it on and off. The Mexico and Canada teams did not play nice like good North American neighbors. A bench clearing brawl involved some bottle tossing from fans. A Canadian coach took a full bottle to the face. One of the players returned the missile in like fashion.

I saw some of that brawl, didn't catch the whole thing. It looked like one of the more heated bench clearings we've ever seen, guys were throwing haymakers, not just standing around looking at each other.

Getting ready to watch USA vs. Italy whenever it starts, some of these WBC games seem to take forever.

I'd like to thank Virginia and April for bringing back some warm and fuzzy memories. I grew up watching "Sesame Street" and "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" with my younger siblings back in the late-60s and early-70s.

Having been around kids fairly regularly since 1995, I also have good memories watching "Blues Clues", "Spongebob Squarepants", "Powerpuff Girls", "Dexter's Laboratory", "Jimmy Neutron", "The Fairly OddParents", Sprout's "Good Night Show" with Nina and Star, and most recently with my nephew, "Yo Gabba Gabba!".

Good times.

Haha awww happy to help :D Mister Rogers is the best! I used to watch Sesame Street as well, I loved Mr. Snuffaluffagus ^_^

I am going to be a fucking couch tater come tomorrow. I have Direct TV coming to bring me the fucking Genie in a bottle, the client and Ill transfer my existing DVR. 4 rooms with Center Ice, MLB and movie channels. Dang I am tempted to hit that little button that says ADULT. Better not. :popcorn2: