What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

The Johnny Depp interview that was on Letterman February 21st. I recorded it and I am just now getting around to watching it. Gawd, he is beautiful!!

just watched that interview, thanks deborah!

love johnny, great actor and very handsome guy.

what's going on with the hat and clothes .... :blink:

loved his guitar on this, too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9hFud5JcMo

I am told the Bruins are playing tonight...

My cue to watch a movie, haha.

Looks like it will be "The Town".

Good choice!

We're watching The Americans (last week's ep). Loooove this show.

I watched a cooking show online, does that count?

I've decided I'm going completely online TV and Netflix, ditching cable tv. There is practically nothing on worth watching on the standard network channels anymore and cable is extremely expensive here not to mention pretty much a monopoly price wise. So I'm watching home shows back to back to get my fill of what has become mostly uninteresting so I won't miss it a bit when my cable ends April 19.

Oh and I love cooking shows online. What's your favourite?

What was the method for tipping berries into a bowl and filling a Tall glass of water? ;)

Depends if you're right or left handed, natch.

I looove watching cooking shows...many an hour of my youth was spent in the charming company of Julia Child and that cheerful Aussie, Graham Kerr, the 'Galloping Gourmet'. I check in on the Food Network and the Cooking channel when I can. I used to watch "The Iron Chef" when it first started airing in the U.S., but now the only cooking competition show I still watch is "Top Chef" on Bravo.

I refuse to watch anything with that foul-mouthed bugger Gordon Ramsey. His shows have nothing to do with cooking...it's all about him and screaming and humiliating people. His restaurant isn't even that good.

If someone screamed abuse at me like that they'd get a frying pan clocked upside their noggin.