What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Watching VH1 Classic: Soundstage with Fleetwood Mac.

I didn't know that Lindsey Buckingham was a guitar picker, not a strummer. He doesn't use a guitar pick on most of his songs but plucks the strings!

I love the song "Landslide".

"Time makes you bolder, children get older, I'm getting older, too."

Watching VH1 Classic: Soundstage with Fleetwood Mac.

I didn't know that Lindsey Buckingham was a guitar picker, not a strummer. He doesn't use a guitar pick on most of his songs but plucks the strings!

I love the song "Landslide".

"Time makes you bolder, children get older, I'm getting older, too."

:o Aww! now ya got me missing my cable.

Ouch! That'll hurt!

Had a teenage patient in today who slept in her contacts. She was in so much pain! Do you think that this will stop her from sleeping with them on? No way!

Are you an optometrist?

I wear the kind of contacts you can sleep in. I really want Lasik. I'm blind. B)

I'm watching the news--the Poinsettia Bowl wasn't on local chanels, so I had to wait for the news to hear the reports.

Boise State Lost. :(

More snow is on the way...big suprise. (but I'm happy about it...)

Are you an optometrist?

I wear the kind of contacts you can sleep in. I really want Lasik. I'm blind. B)

I'm watching the news--the Poinsettia Bowl wasn't on local chanels, so I had to wait for the news to hear the reports.

Boise State Lost. :(

More snow is on the way...big suprise. (but I'm happy about it...)

Hi Mandy,

I am an Optometrist. There are only a few brands of silicone-hydrogel lenses that are FDA approved for overnight wear. I use Acuvue Oasys or Focus Day and Night lenses. The teen patient was wearing daily wear lenses, Acuvue 2, which shouldn't be worn while sleeping. Most Optometrists are not big fans of extended/overnight wear of contacts due to the increased risks of eye damage. It should be done carefully, with an approved extended wear lens, and I always say "When in doubt. take them out", meaning, don't keep on wearing them if your eyes are red, hurt, or your vision is blurry. But most people keep on wearing them and that is when they get into trouble.

Sorry about the game. My youngest son watched it (it was on our satellite channel ESPN) and was screaming and yelling at the end of the game.

Forgot to say that I am watching "Mamma Mia" on DVD with my husband. I saw it at the theater by myself as I didn't think that the boys would like it. But they got the DVD for me for Christmas so I will see what my husband thinks of it. LOL

Edited to say that my husband fell asleep on the couch watching "Mamma Mia", until I started singing along (something that I had to restrain myself from doing at the theater). LOL

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

"Tess of the D'Ubervilles" on PBS' Masterpiece Theater.

I love the movies of the classic novels! Very romantic!

Edited to say: Not so romantic! Tess just got taken advantage of by Alec!

Those poor girls in the Thomas Hardy novels. They have such unfortunate lives!

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC