What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

I love Barry too! I don't care that he looks like a chipmunk now.

Happy 4th! Watching the Boston Pops now...

That is a great description! :) This show is a total schlock-fest - and I'm totally loving it!

Happy 4th to you, too!!

Take your shots, peeps, but I am sitting here sobbing while watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians".

They are talking about cancer and the impact it can have on people's lives in a way that is real and raw. This show has opened up discussion with my daughter, which is always a positive.

I am not one to bring work home, so this particular episode allowed me to have a meaningful conversation without me starting it. I mean, what teenager wants to listen to their Mom talk about cancer patients?

Kudos to the Kardashian writers.

This Breakout series is great. About prison escapes. It just kills me how smart some of these guys are at busting out, but once they are out is when they make their dumb mistakes. Not splitting up, leaving the area, knowing enough to sleep at night and not walk the streets in fucking orange jump suits at night. One poor bastard was in England. The isle of Wight. That place is not the vacation fairytale land one member here painted it to be. Its got a max sec prison full of the worst, and more cops than civilians. I am taping the series. Its really good. The Connecticut escape is a good one. Some of these poor bastards do not deserve to be in jail. The mentality of the king shit establishment super cops is laughable.

One poor bastard gets thrown in a wing of skin heads who yell "SOS". Stab on site. Just because he is not a racist like them. I do not blame him for escaping a non protective bullshit establishment. I would pick him up at the gate if I could and take him anywhere

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Under The Dome

^^ I really only watch a few shows, but I am giving this one a try and have watched every show so far. About 20 minutes away from coming on. I just hope they can keep the story line going:-)

My favorites are NCIS, Elementary and Person Of Interest.