What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

^^ I really only watch a few shows, but I am giving this one a try and have watched every show so far. About 20 minutes away from coming on. I just hope they can keep the story line going:-)

My favorites are NCIS, Elementary and Person Of Interest.

this week's Under The Dome was the best one yet.

The Megalodon special on Shark Week (Discovery Channel)

I recorded this last night and watched it this afternoon. This is one notch above Mermaids. Discovery looses credibility in my book. I was very disappointed, and frankly offended that I was suckered into watching the entire program.....I seriously would have enjoyed a one hour documentary on that 5 mile chum trail alone, and the collection of sharks that would have congregated during the feed.

Have been watching Banged/Locked Up Abroad on You Tube. Some hairy tales of incarceration but really how stupid can people be? For example: 2 young lads from a non descript market town on England meet up in a club with an old mate who's splashing the cash. " Wanna earn a few quid?" "Easy just bring a couple of packets of drugs from Venezuela - no problem, everyone is paid off"

Now these guys have NEVER even left the UK. When they get there they have a ball. Sun, luxury hotel, girls, booze. A week or so later they are "fitted" with vests crammed full of Charlie. 10 Kgs in fact. Did they ever think that a body search would not happen? BUSTED.

The tale in the harshest penal system in the world was stuff of nightmares and they were lucky to only do 6 years and live to tell the tale. I get the impression that these 2 were there for a tip off whilst the big smugglers walk on without a glance. Hairy ??

The Megalodon special on Shark Week (Discovery Channel)

I have seen that before. They have filmed Great Whites off Chatham in Cape Cod. Exactly where our hotel and beach were. IN Chatham harbour and at Lighthouse Beach in Chatham. Close to where Jaws was filmed and the show is called "Jaws comes home". They have placed satelite tracing devices on their dorsel fins. Five of them. They have learned that they believe they may be giving birth in the winter off Georgia or in southern waters and returning to Cape Cod in the summer. Large and increasing populations of grey seals have attracted Great Whites and they are growing in numbers. I have even seen the street we drove up every day to return to our hotel. Great area. Its beautiful. The water is cold. And there are Great Whites.

I recorded this last night and watched it this afternoon. This is one notch above Mermaids. Discovery looses credibility in my book. I was very disappointed, and frankly offended that I was suckered into watching the entire program.....I seriously would have enjoyed a one hour documentary on that 5 mile chum trail alone, and the collection of sharks that would have congregated during the feed.

It's like Bigfoot, I'm fascinated by the possibility, although I don't really believe it's out there.

I have seen that before. They have filmed Great Whites off Chatham in Cape Cod. Exactly where our hotel and beach were. IN Chatham harbour and at Lighthouse Beach in Chatham. Close to where Jaws was filmed and the show is called "Jaws comes home". They have placed satelite tracing devices on their dorsel fins. Five of them. They have learned that they believe they may be giving birth in the winter off Georgia or in southern waters and returning to Cape Cod in the summer. Large and increasing populations of grey seals have attracted Great Whites and they are growing in numbers. I have even seen the street we drove up every day to return to our hotel. Great area. Its beautiful. The water is cold. And there are Great Whites.

There have been some fairly aggressive shark attacks in recent years (Virginia Beach, Outer Banks). We have seen smaller sand sharks. Apparently they are following one great white as she migrates; she has been spotted near the Outer Banks: http://earlystart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/22/great-white-shark-mary-lee-enters-ncs-outer-banks-ocearch-founder-chris-fischer-on-the-sharks-travels/