What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

well ebk, i'm not sure about the vid wes posted, but i would like to see an actual doco on michael crawford.

Here you go MICHAEL CRAWFORD DOC in four parts ,, if like me when i play my youtube it stops starts , convert them to mp4 files and watch them on vlc player

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

Edited by weslgarlic

On purpose??

What's wrong with "Hello Dolly!"? Or Michael Crawford? I love that movie.

Right now I am watching the US Open tennis. Shocking results: the Bryan Brothers lost in doubles for the first time since 2012 Wimbledon.

At the moment it's Hewitt battling Youzhny in a five-setter.

D'oh! Lleyton Hewitt lost...sorry Aussies!

Now it's time to get ready for some football!

Edited by Strider

Why is Ryan Suckcock and Europe on the NFL opener? Get these losers off my football! :mad:

This game was supposed to be in Baltimore but the Orioles ruined it for the Ravens.

You just said that to get a rise out of me, didn't you... well, it didn't work. Sorta :P

well ebk, i'm not sure about the vid wes posted, but i would like to see an actual doco on michael crawford.

I guess my feelings about Mr. Crawford are influenced by the fact that I worked on a show that he did and while he was nice enough to us, I wasn't crazy about the way he dealt with the stage door/fans issue. I'll just leave it at that.

Strider, I loooove "Hello, Dolly!". I wish they'd cast Charles Nelson Reilly in the film though. While I suppose Crawford is good in some things, I don't think he was particularly good in that movie.

I guess my feelings about Mr. Crawford are influenced by the fact that I worked on a show that he did and while he was nice enough to us, I wasn't crazy about the way he dealt with the stage door/fans issue. I'll just leave it at that.

Strider, I loooove "Hello, Dolly!". I wish they'd cast Charles Nelson Reilly in the film though. While I suppose Crawford is good in some things, I don't think he was particularly good in that movie.

oh dear, it saddens me to hear that about him.

so, in other words, he was nice while on camera, but backstage .... not so nice?